Star Wars: The Force Unleashed

The Holocron above the Sarlaac's Stomach in Imperial Felucia...

Thanks for making me feel like I wasn't the only person who had a hard time reaching this, Terminator! The damn camera angles and play control was a challenge this entire game, but after failing for at least a dozen times, I took a break and collected my patience and got it after 2 tries when I returned. Now that I've got the plat, I just need to decide if I can live with 65% completion or splurge for the surprisingly expensive DLC's. :eek:

Edited by NOIR1013

Yeah, I wish I would've gone for that edition of the game in the first place, but oh well! I got all 3 of the DLC's today, but it should be worth it for nothing else than to bitchslap Luke around Echo base like a girlie Tauntaun :-D

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

this one was extremely frustrating for awhile, and I wasted time on it until I actually learned the dash blast.

be sure to put quickly in sequence L1 , Circle.

Don't hold L1 down at all. just let go and quickly press Circle.

I got it first time after I actually learned the move.

hope that helps.

cheers

• 3 weeks later...

Talk about a blast from the past. I remember the frustration of this holocron... and that was back in 2008, before trophies even existed! Grr. Well, I think I've decided to platinum this game next so I came researching the trophy guide on this forum and stumbled upon this topic. Yes, I too spent many times falling through the hole, not knowing about the double mid-air dash thing. It really pisses me off that I spent a whole lot of time on that holocron for no good reason. Trophies seem to be the ultimate goal for me now. I can't believe I used to game most of my life without them. ;)