DLC problem

chackijhan

When I start up my game (collectors edition) I can't find the Battle of Endor dlc anywhere. These are my options in the menu:

Start new game/Continue

Select Level

Challenges

PS Store

Extras

I have redeemed my code and downloaded it twice but still no success. Anyone have a solution for this?

------------------------------------

Well, I live in Europe and on my disc it says: BLES-00893. Is that europe region?

Sidenote: On the flyer with the voucher code I can find the text "84055401UK". But that does not matter does it, UK/EU ps store is the same isn't it?

Edited by chackijhan

When I start up my game (collectors edition) I can't find the Battle of Endor dlc anywhere. These are my options in the menu:

Start new game/Continue

Select Level

Challenges

PS Store

Extras

I have redeemed my code and downloaded it twice but still no success. Anyone have a solution for this?

------------------------------------

You have to start new game... when you do it will give you the option to start on either the normal story or your DLC. The DLC is like a seperate new game type option. Then once you start you DLC & save at some point, all you have to do is hit continue game & it will give you the option to continue on either your old game or your DLC. I also realize I've stretched this out.. I'll shut up now:)

Edited by chewbacon

@Terminator: Yea, luckily I have a cousin with the game, gonna borrow from him if can't solve this.

@Chewbacon: Well, according to the trophy guide I should be able to play the dlc with my main game save (All powers unlocked etc.). To start a new game I would have to make a new save. I can only press "Continue" in the game screen since a left in the middle of a mission. Surely there would have been loads of these threads and answers if one would have to do it the way you are suggesting. But I'm gonna try your method. You might be right, but I doubt.

------------------------

Well I tried Chewbacons method, created a new save and choose "Start Game" from the menu and all I could do was to choose difficulty. After that the main game story started. No choice whatsoever to choose Battle of Endor.

And @Terminator, I don't have PS+ and have no intention of getting it :p Not sure if deleting my game save would make any difference. Can't back it up on USB either, it's copy protected. Would have to do a whole system backup. I'd rather try and buy the dlc from the store, see if that makes any difference. I mean its really really cheap. Its just down to principles that I should already have the dlc since I bought that damn collectors edition. I'm gonna send a mail to lucasarts. See what they have to say about this.

Edited by chackijhan

No, US store isn't the same as UK store. THE DLC HAS TO BE THE SAME ZONE AS YOUR GAME IS. So, consequencially, if u have a zone 2 game (Europe), the dlc has to be from a store from Europe. IT WON'T WORK IF U DOWNLOAD IT FROM THE US STORE.

What are you talking about :confused:? The OP has clearly stated he's from Europe.

I might have made a really silly mistake.... I don't think the Battle of Endor DLC is included in the collectors editition.... It says "Exclusive In-game content" from the site I ordered it, and after a little research it seems that that "content" is actually just a skin, a lightsaber crystal and 3 extra challenges.

But I'm still unsure :p Anyone knows if Battle of Endor is supposed to be included in the collectors edition??

Btw the content I downloaded with my voucher code is 217 Mb big. Anyone with Battle of Endor who can tell if it is the same size or bigger/smaller?

--------------------------------

Edited by chackijhan