Solo Co-op?

SolidusRaccoon

Can it be done? Just doing my solo hard run now. Can I then do an easy run on co-op? Trying to juggle both controllers myself?

I got all the co-op trophies playing solo split screen on easy. The only difficult part is Helios-1 where you have to run from the exploding space station. It might take a few tries and a little coordination, but it's doable. Also, I can confirm that you only have to play the final level in each chapter which makes this a lot easier.

Make sure you do not change any settings in the options menu for player 2. I shut off the vibration on controller 2 and it did not award me the co-op trophies. I had to delete my save file from my second profile and do it again. Worked fine after that.

Edited by MorninWud

• 2 months later...
Also, I can confirm that you only have to play the final level in each chapter which makes this a lot easier.

But how do you choose individual levels in a chapter? All I can do is start a chapter from the beginning.

Edit: This is weird, now it's there. I t wasn't the first time ... maybe because I switched character?

Edit²:

The only difficult part is Helios-1 where you have to run from the exploding space station. It might take a few tries and a little coordination, but it's doable.

Wow, I'm at this section now. I have no idea how to do it thanks to the horrible camera that prevents me from even seeing anything most of the time.

Edited by SoPoF

• 1 year later...
  • 2 years later...