All Power To Forward Shields

LoJac963

Is this trophy easier on easy? I'm doing a playthrough on hard but if its easier on easy then I'll just pass it and replay on easy.

nope it doesn't matter the difficulty setting. The key is to clear the first part with over 85% because you can do the 2nd part perfectly without taking any damage or 1% of damage.

Once you made it to the second part, time you shields right then let go of the shields so they recharge, but after the 2nd missile. Shoot that big ship that's coming near your right then put up your shield to block the third missile. Once you blocked the 3rd missile and quickly destroyed that ship, quickly press :triangle: and then blow everything up from right to left. If you did it right you'll get the cut scene and the trophy for you will pop if you have over 85%. It'll take practice but once you destroyed that ship then tactical missile everything else before they come at you. It'll be easy.

I did it twice both on easy mode. First 1 was attempting to get the trophy, the 2nd time was cleanup after deleting my save file for the objective trophy that glitched on me. I did it naturally without trying because I already mastered it.

Edited by Blaze Naruto Shippuden

• 1 year later...