split screen problem

biorhythm

if playing split screen dont go changes anything in options as player 2. I had to invert the controller for a friend who plays that way and it saved afterwards. we contined on and when we got to end of chapter this box popped instead of trophy that said you did noy receive a trophy. it had saved the 2nd player profile we used which disabled trophies all together. we had to back all the way out. that got the trophies enabled again but when we replayed that chapter again and it wouldn't give us the trophy for the chapter or the 4 coop but it did start giving us all the ones after. thinking we may have to start over to get those we missed. just wanted to throw out a warning so no else suffers from this glitchy crap.

• 3 months later...
if playing split screen dont go changes anything in options as player 2. I had to invert the controller for a friend who plays that way and it saved afterwards. we contined on and when we got to end of chapter this box popped instead of trophy that said you did noy receive a trophy. it had saved the 2nd player profile we used which disabled trophies all together. we had to back all the way out. that got the trophies enabled again but when we replayed that chapter again and it wouldn't give us the trophy for the chapter or the 4 coop but it did start giving us all the ones after. thinking we may have to start over to get those we missed. just wanted to throw out a warning so no else suffers from this glitchy crap.

This happened on my wife's profile with the first chapter but the trophies popped after we backed out and then replayed the first chapter.