General Trophy Discussion

olsen77

• 1 year later...

Game looks bad.

It looks just like another (O a blockbuster let's cash in from it).

The gameplay looks really like Mass Effect but doesn't have the charm.

Also why does Star Trek need to look like a 3rd person shooter. Let the player drive the ship send him on a away team with Kirk, Spock and McCoy. Make collectibles somewhat more then just collectibles let them boost your stat's ore let them unlock different missions ore such.

Game looks bad.

I don't think it looks that bad, plus it looks to be the perfect game for me and my wife to play together. She's been wanting a game we both can play, and this looks to be it.

Hopefully the trophies aren't too difficult, or no hard difficulty ones where you need to have another person playing with you to get. My wife just isn't that skilled!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Does anyone know when the trophy for doing half of the optional objectives should pop if you're doing them all? I don't think I missed any but didn't get it until the Gorn planet.

No, but I did get the trophy for completing all optional objectives without getting the one for completing half of them first.

I was wondering if during the campaign are you able to switch between Spock and Kirk? I picked Spock and don't see any way to switch.

I don't think there is, but when you go back through using chapter select, you can choose who you want to be.

However, I noticed it totally reset the upgrades for Spock's gun as I replay chapters as Kirk (I have yet to play as Spock, but was working on upgrading his gun), so I lost all those XP points I used. I'd advise only upgrading your own character's gun until you complete that achievement.

• 3 weeks later...

I should preface by saying I've been a Star Trek fan all my life, and like the guy further back, Pain, I bought this game to play with my wife.

I, however, like my trophies and I was playing it with her with a view to getting trophies... At which point I found nearly no trophies seem to pop properly in local co-op. Odd thing being, Live Long and Prosper *did* when we tried it for a test.

Nothing else.

Weird, huh?

• 2 weeks later...

If you are stuck one the commendation for Search For A Cure Part 2, we figured out a way to do it (after a few hours of massive frustration). Kill or knock out the living enemies, then hack the drone and have it and Spock follow you up to the stairs on the side of the platform. Climb down and hack the mine and the turret without letting Spock or the drone get out of the cover, then scan the second piece of Bones' research so it saves.