Kobayashi Maru

Dagger

I know wut it is 4 the Xbox but not the PS3 if any1 knows what corrisponding buttons match the Xbox code 4 the PS3 plz let us know

Left Trigger, Y, X, X, Y, Right Trigger

Yeah I have tried swapping it around already, it would be L2, Triange, Square, Square, Triangle, R2....

but that didn't work and nothing happened so I sus its a completely different code.

I checked all common cheat code sites and that "T,S,S,T" cheat is a lie and not even real because most web sites that claims to have the PS3 code says "Go to a solo Death match and press start then enter the code" but the only problem is on the PS3 version there is NO "Death Match"!

A good thing that I read is that this is a game that requires a cheat code to win,since Kirk cheated it is meant that we cheat too.

Oh well,I give up and am happy with the 95% trophies I got on Star Trek

I checked all common cheat code sites and that "T,S,S,T" cheat is a lie and not even real because most web sites that claims to have the PS3 code says "Go to a solo Death match and press start then enter the code" but the only problem is on the PS3 version there is NO "Death Match"!

A good thing that I read is that this is a game that requires a cheat code to win,since Kirk cheated it is meant that we cheat too.

Oh well,I give up and am happy with the 95% trophies I got on Star Trek

have you played single player? there is a death match... are you sure your playing the right game sir?:think:

Uhh James,

For the sarcastic stupid question you posted,allow me to say it is you who is not playing the right game because there is a TEAM DEATHMATCH and no where in the menu do I see a DEATHMATCH in solo.As a gamer you should know the differances.

No need to thank me for making this obivous,I am glad I could help you :)

Wow, within just 50 mins I have known 6 people including myself to get it. There isn't much of a code but go into TDM Solo and pause the game. Quickly button mash on all these buttons; R2, R1, L2, L1, Triangle, Square. Took me around two minutes and is really the only other alternative to getting the code.

Wow, within just 50 mins I have known 6 people including myself to get it. There isn't much of a code but go into TDM Solo and pause the game. Quickly button mash on all these buttons; R2, R1, L2, L1, Triangle, Square. Took me around two minutes and is really the only other alternative to getting the code.

Spot on, Dagger. This is how I got it on your advice. Thanks dude. :applause:

thanks for the help. got it within 15 seconds:dance:

Nice! Just got mine a few minutes ago. Not sure if it was just trophy lag or if there is an actual combo of those buttons but it took close to a minute for it to pop for me.

Seemed like the mash all wasnt doing it then I started random patterns and got it after a square, triangle, L1, R1 but could have been just coincidence and lag. Either way, I got 'er :D

WOW! Thanks, took me about 2 minutes.

Okay The_Pizza_Hut, are you just refusing to believe the truth because you know you are wrong or are you obliterous to the fact people are getting the trophy now and you are to stubborn to care.

It's alright, send me a blank message through PSN, look at RKO's profile. We all have it! You can just do it your way and not get it.

Dagger Out!

Nothing popping up for me here played a few games and still nothing at all :(

oh i hammered the buttons randomly and it popped straight up it is those buttons but i cannot remember what i pushed as a moment of frustration unlocked it for me lol

Edited by RandellaUk

I am not trophy whoring,just want to see what Kobayashi Maru unlocks.Thats all.

It gives you almost unlimited weapon and engine energy. Your torps also fire 4 at a time.

The cheat only works in offline matches, and it only lasts until your ship is destroyed.

The description says:

- Kobayashi Maru -

Some trophies are unachievable... unless you cheat