Star Ocean: The Last Hope International

Deal exact number of damage BT

You can find some help in the BT strategy guide on the sister site:

Battle Trophy Strategy Walkthrough - Xbox360Achievements.org

There is also a tool that can help you:

http://www.ffmaps.com/flipt/so4exact.exe

Other than that, just adjust your ATK and keep watching your damage numbers.

Thx for that:), it would help a bit i think. It explain exact strength on the most of these (High exact damage) BT:s except for Meracle for some reason

Edited by MasterTonberry

• 3 years later...

Sorry, I can only serve you with this, even though it is not that efficient since it wants you to use Tri-Emblems for certain Battle Trophies, which means more time and effort in case you don't have any spare ones already:

Collection of exact damage BT tips at Galaxy lvl 255 - Star Ocean: The Last Hope International Message Board for PlayStation 3 - GameFAQs

Sorry, I can only serve you with this, even though it is not that efficient since it wants you to use Tri-Emblems for certain Battle Trophies, which means more time and effort in case you don't have any spare ones already:

Collection of exact damage BT tips at Galaxy lvl 255 - Star Ocean: The Last Hope International Message Board for PlayStation 3 - GameFAQs

Thank you so much! This is enough. :)

• 4 weeks later...

The method on gamefaqs requires 24 Tri-Emblems, mine requires the normal 8, no spell and is easier to do in general if you ask me so I post it here in case someone still needs it (24 are very expensive when it comes to consumption because of what you most of the time use them for and the time and effort you need to spend to get them and not likely in case you have too many if not even all of your first 20 already, which means you need to visit the Dungeon again, maybe you do that for the other Battle Trophies like Exact HP damage trophies anyway but this way is pretty cheap to handle):

Lymle, 12345 HP damage:

Lymle LV 255, Beat B LV 20

Blazing Wand with HP damage +35%

Laser Suit with +1004 ATK (Ashley Jewels and such things should do that)

Neck Accesory with -37 ATK (Arc Spellmaster Gem, Kokabiel Spawn Gem and another item I forgot but there should be various options, you can also combine the value with the Armor, of course - as long as you get the right ATK stat in the end, it is +967 ATK for both armor and neck accessory together or weapon; it always depends on how you synthesize, just check the final value of Lymle below)

Super-Tri-Emblum with +1602 ATK

This is 4870 ATK for Lymle

Use Lymle's Long Range Attack against Ice Corpses and eventually you will get it. Be sure to have something around that value. First I had -40 ATK and that was also near that damage value but I needed longer and got nothing while -37 also had some greater distances between the numbers liek -40 had, too but finally got me the 12345 Battle Trophy and only after a few enemies.

Tip: Do that while Undead defeats/type drop collecting for Lymle's Battle Trophies. Then it was definitely worth the time.

Other tips (some of them were done by me, too like Bacchus last, Meracle, Arumat and Edge's), they do work very well:

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/946860-star-ocean-the-last-hope/51504713

77777 - 9938 Atk, use lvl 10 Commet Impact against Crayter Perytons in the Seven Star dungeon

44444 - 6508 Atk, synth "adds earth element to attacks", use lvl 10 Aerial Gallows against Crayter Perytons

55555 - 7182 Atk, use lvl 10 Raging Strike against the Crayter Perytons

16384 - 1252 Atk, 99,999 HP, use a Self Destructor against the first insect enemies on Aeos

32768 - 2472 Atk, 99,999 HP, same as above

65536 - 4934 Atk, 99,999 HP, same as above with 99199 HP

Edited by Cetra

• 1 month later...

One I did last night:

Meracle's 777

Scumbag Slayer synthed with a Scumbag Slayer (should drop your attack to 0), add a full ATK Boost. Her attack will be 1000 at this point. Go fight an Apprentice Scumbag on Lemuris. It took maybe five of them before I got it, but it worked within a couple of minutes.

Much easier method for Lymle's 12,345 exact damage BT (level 255 on Galaxy):

1. Synth a Laser Weapon with four Ultimate Bombs for +35 HP damage each. (If you did the quest, you should already have two)

2. Equip a Feathered Coat with nothing synthed to it.

3. Synth an Anti-Paralysis amulet with two defense seeds (+12% DEF each) and a tri-Emblem.

4. Equip INT Boost at level 10.

This should put your INT around 5569. If not, use some seeds (I had my INT at 5570 I believe) Fight the Space Cowboys in the Colosseum and use Trinity Blaze, but don't chain it. That should net it for you in a few hits.

FYI: I contacted the guy that wrote the program and it's back live at this link.

Edited by ludist210

Got all of these BTs this weekend.

Other tips (some of them were done by me, too like Bacchus last, Meracle, Arumat and Edge's), they do work very well:

any exact damage trophies solution? - Star Ocean: The Last Hope Message Board for Xbox 360 - GameFAQs

A few of these did not work as you said, particularly Meracle's 77777 (my ATK had to be nearly 200 lower to get it in range) and Bacchus' two higher trophies (ATK was too low in both instances). Did you have any element damage synthed that would change how that works?

No they worked. I even gave you my Bacchus stat of 99199.
And I used that one, and I was still short by 2,000 HP (give or take 200 either way). I adjusted my ATK with seeds and it ended up working. Meracle's 77,777 was a bit trickier. I think my ATK ended up needing to be around 9741 against the same enemies.

You may have synthed in something I didn't know about, hence why you got them easier than I did. Regardless, those were some of my most dreaded trophies and I snagged them. :) No worries.

Edited by ludist210

I didn't synth anything, SD3K ignores that as long as it is not just for mere HP or ATK Boosting and what I did in the end was getting my HP 99199 and I don't leave out info as the Lymle tip shows. I used Meracle's attack on Axe Beak with the same ATK, just not like in the link but as vexacion said and Bacchus 65535 like in the link against 7SD birds but with 99199 HP as 99999 did not work. I did not use anything to enhance my ATK and as that quote shows it is not even necessary - however many of those tips are wrong. Still I got it.

However you got it anyway so congratulations.

Edited by Cetra

• 2 years later...

The method on gamefaqs requires 24 Tri-Emblems, mine requires the normal 8, no spell and is easier to do in general if you ask me so I post it here in case someone still needs it (24 are very expensive when it comes to consumption because of what you most of the time use them for and the time and effort you need to spend to get them and not likely in case you have too many if not even all of your first 20 already, which means you need to visit the Dungeon again, maybe you do that for the other Battle Trophies like Exact HP damage trophies anyway but this way is pretty cheap to handle):

Lymle, 12345 HP damage:

Lymle LV 255, Beat B LV 20

Blazing Wand with HP damage +35%

Laser Suit with +1004 ATK (Ashley Jewels and such things should do that)

Neck Accesory with -37 ATK (Arc Spellmaster Gem, Kokabiel Spawn Gem and another item I forgot but there should be various options, you can also combine the value with the Armor, of course - as long as you get the right ATK stat in the end, it is +967 ATK for both armor and neck accessory together or weapon; it always depends on how you synthesize, just check the final value of Lymle below)

Super-Tri-Emblum with +1602 ATK

This is 4870 ATK for Lymle

Use Lymle's Long Range Attack against Ice Corpses and eventually you will get it. Be sure to have something around that value. First I had -40 ATK and that was also near that damage value but I needed longer and got nothing while -37 also had some greater distances between the numbers liek -40 had, too but finally got me the 12345 Battle Trophy and only after a few enemies.

Tip: Do that while Undead defeats/type drop collecting for Lymle's Battle Trophies. Then it was definitely worth the time.

any exact damage trophies solution? - Star Ocean: The Last Hope Message Board for Xbox 360 - GameFAQs

Do all of these methods (both yours and from gamefaqs threads) work on Earth mode?

Much easier method for Lymle's 12,345 exact damage BT (level 255 on Galaxy):

1. Synth a Laser Weapon with four Ultimate Bombs for +35 HP damage each. (If you did the quest, you should already have two)

2. Equip a Feathered Coat with nothing synthed to it.

3. Synth an Anti-Paralysis amulet with two defense seeds (+12% DEF each) and a tri-Emblem.

4. Equip INT Boost at level 10.

This should put your INT around 5569. If not, use some seeds (I had my INT at 5570 I believe) Fight the Space Cowboys in the Colosseum and use Trinity Blaze, but don't chain it. That should net it for you in a few hits.

FYI: I contacted the guy that wrote the program and it's back live at this link.

Looks like the link is broken once again :(

EDIT: except for Bacchus' exact damage trophies (not the numeric ones but the ones that require you to beat enemies with exact damage), every title can be gotten on Earth with all of the above methods :)

Edited by ThanatosNinja2
notification

• 3 years later...
And I used that one, and I was still short by 2,000 HP (give or take 200 either way). I adjusted my ATK with seeds and it ended up working. Meracle's 77,777 was a bit trickier. I think my ATK ended up needing to be around 9741 against the same enemies.

You may have synthed in something I didn't know about, hence why you got them easier than I did. Regardless, those were some of my most dreaded trophies and I snagged them. :) No worries.

I know it's been years but I wanted to point out that you and that other guy were wrong. I did it on PS4 now an while I did not use 100% the same numbers this time I still got the 65536 one more or less the same way and without synthing something different in that would factor in. It is possible though that I indeed had different ATK values than others. Also my Lymle method worked well.

Edited by Cetra