Star Ocean: The Last Hope International

Ethereal Queen in 10 mins, Faize playthrough

How realistic is this, two-winged on Earth?

I have to visit the Dungeon again anyway for his shadow but I don't want to waste over 4 hours by failing and probably even losing completely and not only the chance with Lymle.

Any advice, kay?

Thanks.

EDIT:

She was surprisingly quick down. After 2-3 minutes with "Switch + Skill for all (Serah has none so she ignores this) in seconds". I could not believe it. I could not even use Lym and against 4 wings Reimi did the finishing blow because I forgot to put her on Manual again. This strategy works perfectly despite some platinum greedy losers who only care about these games for trophies and therefore do not invest themselves nearly as much as other, saying different.

Hopefully the below mentioned information will help some:

Step 1: Go into a corner with Sarah

Step 2: Use the above mentioned technique about 1:50 minutes

Step 3: Put the attackers on Manual and use Lymle

Edgie

Attack: Raging Strike

LV: 255

HP: ~97000

Weapon: Imperial Sword, Crit Up, Crit Up, Stat Up, Stat Up

Armor: God of Hellfire, HP Up, Def Up, Stat Up, Nullfy HP damage

Neck: Green Talisman, Anti Stun, Anti Void, Fury Survival, Def Up

Wrist: Super Tri-Emblum, Hit Up, Anti Paralysis, Fury Plus, MP Cost Minus

Rei Rei

Attack: Savage Sparrows

HP: ~90000

Weapon: Mediumistic Bow, Crit Up, Crit Up, Stat Up, Stat Up

Armor: Laser Suit, HP Up, Def Up, Def Up, Nullfy HP damage

Merry

Attack: X-Claw

HP: ~ 94000

Weapon: Laser Weapon, Crit Up, Stat Up, Stat Up, Stat Up

Sarry

HP: ~88000

Weapon: Laser Weapon, Stat Up, Stat Up, Stat Up, Stat Up

Neck: Green Talisman, Anti Void, Anti Silence, Fury Survival, Def Up

Lym

Attack: Tornado & Hound Grenade

HP: ~67000

Weapon: Laser Weapon, Stat Up, Stat Up, Stat Up, Stat Up

Neck: Green Talisman, Anti Void, Anti Silence, Fury Survivial, Def Up

Edited by Cetra

The least time and effort to get Lymle's BT is to do it on whatever playthrough you're using for chests/quests/recipes. The reason is, that's the only playthrough where you absolutely must kill EQ. And you need to kill her three times in her six wing form, in order to get the feathers you need to make all the recipes.

On a Faize playthrough, you don't need to kill EQ at all. You only need to kill Gabriel Celeste in his six wing form multiple times and get to floor 18 of the WD once. You can do both of those things without devoting the time to craft gear made from Philosopher's Stones or synthed with Tri-Emblems.

Unless you've already got EQ to her six wing form in your recipe playthrough and didn't keep a two wing save, I wouldn't bother with her on your Faize playthrough. She dies easily enough on Galaxy in her two wing form if you gear up before facing her.

I know that all. And it does make sense to beat her. She is k.o. in 2-3 mins, with Merry, Rei Rei and Edgie LV 255, I already fought her. And less frustration once you've made it is what makes these things worth the effort other than spending 3 hours for a possible failure. I will never need to do this trophy again. The Quest playthrough is completely inadequate for this. You get the Battle Trophy, continue and maybe you lose. And then you have also lost the Battle Trophy. Also, I can't use my Galaxy run for that again.

Thanks however. Now I know I can fight her for almost 2 minutes and do the rest with Lymle then.

Edited by Cetra

Well, I was responding under the assumption that you hadn't already gone through the effort of farming to make top tier gear for a level 255 party on your Earth playthrough. You can kill her two wing form in under 10 minutes in Chaos difficulty with that party and that kind of gear, so yeah doing it in Earth difficulty is no problem :p

Yeah, I noticed the damage output was ridiculous. 2 wing did not KO one character.

EDIT: Failed again. This is absolutely preposterous.

EDIT II (October 12th): Got it! She is NOT immune to elements. Only to elemental physical damage. Exactly like Gabriel Celeste. First I used Tornado because Hound Grenade was not that good in teh other battles with her (useless when the Queen ascends for Empress Massacre, Cerberus vanishes after a while, pretty useless with Fast Cast, et cetera) but for the last few hits I used Hound Grenade again then. She lasted maybe 5 minutes. About 3 of them were for Lymle.

Edited by Cetra

Grats.

It's an annoying battle trophy to be sure. If you're not well enough geared, you stand a good chance of getting slaughtered. If you're well enough geared, you have to worry about killing her too fast :D

Thank you. Honestly, she was a loser. I feel a bit ashamed for fighting her on Earth but my life time is more important.