Star Ocean: The Last Hope International

Most Efficient Way for Faize 55 Grigori BT

So reading various threads, I understand that the Faize kill 55 Grigori BT is best farmed in the Seven Star Dungeon aka 7SD. I understand that there are three (3) Grigori within the 7SD and that these respawn upon defeating Gabriel Celeste. My question is, what are the three (3) Grigori, and what are the floors (and areas on those floors) they are on? I'm not quite to this point yet but will be there in about 20-30 hours more of play for my final BTs (It probably will be bt #900) and just want to attack it as efficiently as possible. Thanks.

• 4 weeks later...

Thanks a lot Lou, your post really helped.

I respectfully disagree with what I've read on other forums/posts about this trophy taking 5 hours.

I did 1 run last night which ended in a 4-wing Gabe fight and it took me 30 minutes. That's 3 Grigori Kills (or 6 Grigori an hour) Granted I got tripped up by a few battles on the way that I had to escape from, but even if I improved on that time to say a 20 minute run (which I don't even think is possible - especially with 6-wing Gabe) Then that's 9 Grigori an hour.

9 x 5 hours = 45 Grigori. + whatever kills you had going into the grind (I personally had 9 - I think I could have potentially had 12 but screwed up one in the main game and got scared of Kokabiel Risen and Armaros Manifest II in the WD once I started dying) It might be possible if you are a god I guess.

ANYWAYS :p

I think it's more like 8-9 hours and my chars are level 255 with mostly around ~9000 in Atk, Int, Def for the most part.

I'm looking forward to completing this as it's my last BT. It's all I can think about @__@

Edited by eburkulosis

Thanks a lot Lou, your post really helped.

I respectfully disagree with what I've read on other forums/posts about this trophy taking 5 hours.

I did 1 run last night which ended in a 4-wing Gabe fight and it took me 30 minutes. That's 3 Grigori Kills (or 6 Grigori an hour) Granted I got tripped up by a few battles on the way that I had to escape from, but even if I improved on that time to say a 20 minute run (which I don't even think is possible - especially with 6-wing Gabe) Then that's 9 Grigori an hour.

9 x 5 hours = 45 Grigori. + whatever kills you had going into the grind (I personally had 9 - I think I could have potentially had 12 but screwed up one in the main game and got scared of Kokabiel Risen and Armaros Manifest II in the WD once I started dying) It might be possible if you are a god I guess.

ANYWAYS :p

I think it's more like 8-9 hours and my chars are level 255 with mostly around ~9000 in Atk, Int, Def for the most part.

I'm looking forward to completing this as it's my last BT. It's all I can think about @__@

I can't believe this slacker still isn't done with Star Ocean, what a n00b! :p

• 11 months later...
  • 1 month later...

For anyone still working on this - I just finished this one doing my Faize run on Chaos. After a bit of effort I got my runs (3 Grigori + Gabe) down to about 35 minutes, split into about a third for Gabe, third for the Grigori and a third running around. Took me 17 runs + 1 extra Grigori kill to get the battle trophy, so about 10 hours (probably more like 12 hours as I started slower). I guess on Galaxy or Earth mode you could get the times down to perhaps 15-20 minutes, making 5 hours total a possibility.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...