XboxAchievements Got a news tip? tips@ps3t.org
Username
Password

Go Back   PlaystationTrophies.org > PS3 Games > Disc-Based PS3 Games > S (PS3) > Star Ocean: The Last Hope International

Old 07-22-2011, 06:03 PM   #61 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charleycaster View Post
Hold down jump button and move around.
When i did this i spammed the jumpbutton for 5 min and no BT
Thx it really did helped, but i think its pretty stupid anyway, i didn't even thought that she'll jump non stop if i'll hold the button
Rakot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2011, 03:03 AM   #62 (permalink)

Three and a half hours on the 50 ornithology drops trophy... Boy the ones out side of the wd are a pain.
Old 08-16-2011, 12:48 PM   #63 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vassago View Post
Three and a half hours on the 50 ornithology drops trophy... Boy the ones out side of the wd are a pain.
when i farm Arumat 30k kill (meracle in the party) i get a lot of Anti Fog Amulet from the Bats
is this best place for Meracle ornithology drop ?
Old 08-16-2011, 05:08 PM   #64 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by adjudicator View Post
when i farm Arumat 30k kill (meracle in the party) i get a lot of Anti Fog Amulet from the Bats
is this best place for Meracle ornithology drop ?
Try the second floor. A pair of crater perytons spawn next to the chest at the upper left, easy ambushes. You'll be looking for sylphstones and anti fog amulets.
Old 01-28-2012, 11:57 PM   #65 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vassago View Post
Try the second floor. A pair of crater perytons spawn next to the chest at the upper left, easy ambushes. You'll be looking for sylphstones and anti fog amulets.
The second floor is the best for Meracle's drops. On the top left corner, there's either a pair of those dodos or a pair of harpies and dodos. There's a couple of bats mixed in with the dodo group too. Your rares are the amulets (bats), gnomestones (harpies) and sylphstones (dodos).

Be careful when you farm for these drops as the game will sometimes freeze in battles. What I did was get 10 drops, head back to the coliseum, save, then return back to the farm spot again. Also, keep count of how many drops you have so far using paper or something.
thepeaguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2012, 05:12 PM   #66 (permalink)

Awards Showcase Maximum Clubs Top 5
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)

Isn't there a place with birds close to a save point?

I'm thinking in going back to this again and get a few more BTs (not the total of my remaining 30+ because a lot of those are linked to the 30k kills, I don't even have 4k kill with any of the 2..), still I'm doing Sarah -ology drops with the Saber-Toothed Tigers, killing all but 1 with Edge and finishing with Sarah, it's not the fastest method (I get 20-30 per 50 fights) but I'm working in various BTs at the same time, and was wondering if there's a place like that for Mirage and her -ology drops, or if I should really go to that place in the Seven Star Cavern..

I will really save as much as I can Edge and Arumat for the end... those 30k kills really don't sound nice..
Old 02-04-2012, 09:35 PM   #67 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Han_the_Dragon View Post
Isn't there a place with birds close to a save point?
I can only think of the area nearby the crashed Cardianon ship on Lemuris.

I personally think the 7-star cave is the best because the flying enemies ambush you.

EDIT: Yeeeeessss!!! Got my 255!

Last edited by thepeaguy; 02-05-2012 at 02:21 PM.
Old 02-06-2012, 07:37 PM   #68 (permalink)

Awards Showcase Maximum Clubs Top 5
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by thepeaguy View Post
I can only think of the area nearby the crashed Cardianon ship on Lemuris.

I personally think the 7-star cave is the best because the flying enemies ambush you.

EDIT: Yeeeeessss!!! Got my 255!
lol, I'm grinding there for Sarah and completely forgot the bird... still no good, because they appear almost always with the tigers with them, so it seams like I will have to go to the 7-Star Cave when I come to grind this... I'm not yet back at this game yet, since I'm nowadays playing other games at the same time (Disgaea 4, Dark Souls and a few other games...)

Congrats on the 255!
Old 03-20-2012, 09:02 PM   #69 (permalink)

Just getting Meracle's 42.195km trophy. I put a band over the left analog of my control pad and have her run in circles for hours until it unlocks.

After that, it's kill an escapee and she's done: 100%! Only Myuria, Lymle, Sarah and Faize next.

Last edited by thepeaguy; 03-23-2012 at 01:15 PM.
Old 03-25-2012, 03:18 AM   #70 (permalink)

2 nights ago i lost 4 hours of farming her rare drops because of a freeze in the cave of seven stars so i started to save after every 15 drops. and it just froze again costing me another hour.... its really frustrating cause this is all for a single battle trophy and it just feels like im not making any progress. okay back to the grind just had to share this cause im so upset