Password

Go Back   PlaystationTrophies.org > > >

Old 12-21-2012, 07:38 AM   #111
J@50N

Send a message via Skype™ to J@50N

Awards Showcase Community Gaming Event Bronze
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)

Prince of Persia Trilogy - i just hate all 3
but the winner is Thor, the game is so stupid, has bad graphics, unbelievable awful controls - you jump and hook and the game making go you in wrong direction. It's super suck!
Old 12-22-2012, 07:48 AM   #112
The_Dark Knight

Awards Showcase First PS4 Game Nights   Community Gaming Event Silver   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)

Lollipop chainsaw and dead rising 2. Both games had great potential but chose to limit you. Examples of this is how on dead rising 2 you had zombrex....I just wanted an open world game that allowed me to kill zombies! Lollipop chainsaw was too story driven and wouldn't give that open world.

Ther are others but for the most part I really hated these 2 games.

Thanks to GlennThomas for sig pic
NO BLANK FRIEND REQUESTS

The_Dark Knight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 09:24 PM   #113
IncredibleLuigi

i do hate some of them but good point
IncredibleLuigi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 11:06 PM   #114
jacoblykke

Awards Showcase PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   Community Gaming Event Bronze
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)

great read!

I don't know about the worst game ever, but the game I found most boring was Kilzone 2. I played for 10 minutes and almost fell asleep.
jacoblykke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2013, 09:15 PM   #115
Serenti

Send a message via Skype™ to Serenti

McGees Alice Madness

The controls when you are playing on the ps3 is just plain out awful and the graphic leaves much to be desired and the battle system makes me want to hang myself. However I loved Alice Madness Returns, and guess which game you have to playon the ps3 to get 100% trophy completion....
Serenti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2013, 12:18 AM   #116
Symba

DBZ Sagas. I admit I had a great time with it, but playing it now it's awful. Especially the fight with Cell where you have to hit him repeatedly just to go SS2. Co-Op sucked for one on one fights.
Symba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2013, 12:21 AM   #117
the game nerd

Awards Showcase Maximum Clubs Top 5   Community Gaming Event Silver   THL Season 5 - Cross-site Competition Champions   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacoblykke View Post
great read!

I don't know about the worst game ever, but the game I found most boring was Kilzone 2. I played for 10 minutes and almost fell asleep.
KZ 2 was much better when playing online.
Old 01-05-2013, 09:10 AM   #118
Warbear

Send a message via Skype™ to Warbear

Awards Showcase Gold  Road Map Submitter   Gold Trophy Guide Submitter   Community Gaming Event Platinum   2,500 Posts   THL Season 6 - Olsen's Secret List   Member of the Month Winner   Guide Supplement Bronze   Word of Mouth - Gold   THL Season 5 - Cross-site Competition Champions   Helping Hand   Bronzer Than Nothing   THL Season 4 - Big Ol' Pile of Platinums
Total Awards: 14 (more» ...)

Anarchy: Rush Hour was just beyond awful! Those 3 days of getting the platinum were brutal. The game itself costs $7.50 in the PSN store and it comes with a platinum

Latest Guide: ~ Fairy Fencer F
Warbear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2013, 03:00 PM   #119
Nobodygrotesque

Awards Showcase THL Season 5 - Cross-site Competition Champions   1,000 Posts   THL Season 4 - Big Ol' Pile of Platinums   The Silver Lining   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   Maximum Clubs Top 5   Community Gaming Event Bronze   THL Season 3 - Ghost Busters   THL Season 3 MVP
Total Awards: 9 (more» ...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serenti View Post
McGees Alice Madness

The controls when you are playing on the ps3 is just plain out awful and the graphic leaves much to be desired and the battle system makes me want to hang myself. However I loved Alice Madness Returns, and guess which game you have to playon the ps3 to get 100% trophy completion....
I played both of those games and I was really excited about them but OMG they both were sooooo boring, but I had to finish them
Nobodygrotesque is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2013, 05:10 PM   #120
MMDE
Banned

Awards Showcase 5,000 Posts   I Beat the Staff Too!!!!   Gold Trophy Guide Submitter   Silver Road Map Submitter   Maximum Clubs Top 5
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ModernWarBear View Post
Anarchy: Rush Hour was just beyond awful! Those 3 days of getting the platinum were brutal. The game itself costs $7.50 in the PSN store and it comes with a platinum
Well... the story lasts for like 7 hours or so, and throughout the story at least I enjoyed myself. A lot of variation and "extreme" speed and gameplay etc. The story was silly enough too to be fun. If you used my item grind technique, that part would take 20 minutes. If you do it correctly it takes about 5 hours to earn up enough money for all the cars, and you can vary what to play too.

12 and a half hour for a , where half of the time I actually enjoyed playing it, I wouldn't say that's very brutal. The difficulty of the game wasn't exactly hard either. In fact, it kept getting easier. lol It's a cheap and easy with some enjoyable gametime and 5 hours of somewhat boring grind, which near the end gets awfully boring. Overall, the game is decent, especially for the price and the short and easy .

Last edited by MMDE; 01-05-2013 at 06:25 PM. Reason: wrong thread lol
MMDE is offline   Reply With Quote