Is this still free with ps plus

John Marston

• 3 weeks later...

I don't think so, not unless you clicked the download link back when it was there, if so it will be in your purchased list and you can re-download it. Otherwise you will have to buy it as you can only get stuff for free on plus in the original month it is listed.

i was wondering the same thing. yea i noticed it doesnt have the free icon anymore for plus members in the games section. and if you downloaded when it was free it may have been removed from the download list as the promotion is over.

it happened to me with flOw. i downloaded it over a year ago when it was free. deleted it a month ago to install the dlc because the dlc doesnt work unless u re-instal flow. kind of a glitch. went into my download list only not to find it. called sony and had a fight with them and couldnt refund my money from buying the now unplayable dlc because its not a reason applicable for their refund policy. buy the end of it i had to pay to re-download flow. it would have been cheaper to buy the flow bundled with the dlc. i was so angry.

anyway if you download a game for free with plus, you might be paying for it later if you ever delete it off ur hdd.