PSN plus question.

Lord Tony

So the free games we download on playstation plus are ours to keep until our membership runs out. If we get playstation plus again will we be able to get the games for free again or do we have to buy them? Because I might get playstation plus to get this game but if they end up adding DLC I don't want to end up buying the whole game again a few months later.

These last couple of months have been very good for PS+. Sam & Max ($35), Lead and Gold ($15), Digger HD ($10), and now Stacking ($15). That's already $25 more than the buy-in price of PS+. And that's not even mentioning all the free Minis and PSone Classics as well as some pretty good exclusive discounts.

Unfortunately, the biggest freebie so far has been Sam & Max which I had already purchased (got it when it was on sale for $25 a while back). But even still, I feel like PS+ is paying off and I'm only a few months into my subscription.

Now, if they can just pull off cloud saving the right way then I will be sure to renew next year!

Yes, that is correct. Also if you happen to delete it you will be able to redownload it again when you resubscribe. (as long as you already downloaded it/add it to your download list first. you can redownload it either from your DL list, or fro mthe original store location, if you are in a plus subscription and click on it, it will have both a pay and Plus free option, only if you downloaded it already.)

These last couple of months have been very good for PS+. Sam & Max ($35), Lead and Gold ($15), Digger HD ($10), and now Stacking ($15). That's already $25 more than the buy-in price of PS+. And that's not even mentioning all the free Minis and PSone Classics as well as some pretty good exclusive discounts.

Unfortunately, the biggest freebie so far has been Sam & Max which I had already purchased (got it when it was on sale for $25 a while back). But even still, I feel like PS+ is paying off and I'm only a few months into my subscription.

Now, if they can just pull off cloud saving the right way then I will be sure to renew next year!

is sam and max still free?

I got PS+ at launch and my first free game was Wipeout HD (US sub). I also got all the free DLC for all of Tik/Crate games from the store so in the first month alone I got my $50 worth of content and everything has been 100% free since then. I already owned Sam and Max, Digger, Critter Crunch and probably another 1-2 games so I missed on those but the rest (specially getting Stacker which is a brand new game) makes it worth it for the asking price.

3 free months with your sub is still available so 15 months for $50 comes down to $3.33 a month. Can you space a bit over $3 every 30 days?