bracket finishes

SideQuestShane

I read that you could boost this. So I did some last night. Ended up getting over 10 diamonds and a few platinumes. I was the host and had most as 3-2-1 events. And a couple world events. But I didn't get an update giving me the wins. Even when I logged in 6 hours later. What did I do wrong? Or do I need to join someone's for it to count? Thanks.

I read that you could boost this. So I did some last night. Ended up getting over 10 diamonds and a few platinumes. I was the host and had most as 3-2-1 events. And a couple world events. But I didn't get an update giving me the wins. Even when I logged in 6 hours later. What did I do wrong? Or do I need to join someone's for it to count? Thanks.

As far as I know the 3-2-1 events don't seem to count as the brackets because its not entirely public, as you can only have head to head against a couple of riders at a time. I believe this is why you got given the diamonds, but it didn't count towards the badge, however im not entirely sure as i never really played that mode :think:.

Edited by BinkUncia

Ok, I also made some world events and won them. But they didn't count. I'm not sure what's going on. Or maybe I can't be the one creating the events for them to count? All I need is a few diamonds, plats and a gold or two and I have the badge done. And the other online one I just need to get gold in every event in a range. Everyone is saying Alaska is easy but I'm finding it difficult.

Ok, I also made some world events and won them. But they didn't count. I'm not sure what's going on. Or maybe I can't be the one creating the events for them to count? All I need is a few diamonds, plats and a gold or two and I have the badge done. And the other online one I just need to get gold in every event in a range. Everyone is saying Alaska is easy but I'm finding it difficult.

Ah there is your problem right there, events that you create your self are counted as custom events even if you create a "global event". Although these will work towards a badge for completing them they do not register the wins you need for the different brackets, for that you need to join (and win) in the server created global events by EA.This is probably the same reason why your 1-2-3 ones didn't count either!

For the golds I did new Zealand but it's personal preference :eek:.

Edited by BinkUncia

Ah there is your problem right there, events that you create your self are counted as custom events even if you create a "global event". Although these will work towards a badge for completing them they do not register the wins you need for the different brackets, for that you need to join (and win) in the server created global events by EA.This is probably the same reason why your 1-2-3 ones didn't count either!

For the golds I did new Zealand but it's personal preference :eek:.

Oh ok, thank you. So I guess there is no way to boost the bracket wins other than watitng till one is almost done and having someone play with you?

• 3 months later...

Hmm.. interesting.

I have all the badges but I'm missing the global event trophy. I'm sure I've got several diamond brackets from doing the 50 custom events badge. They count toward the badge but not towards the trophy? If that's the case that's really messed up :confused:

I'll try getting some diamonds from EA drops noone plays and see what happens

• 3 months later...

Jesus Christ, some people really oversee the badge description? If it was poison, you would be dead. It only progresses the badge if they are completed in the While You Were Away phase. If you were online when the event ended, you won't get progress in the badge. Couldn't be any more obvious, honestly. No bullshit custom or 1 2 3 not counting.

• 2 weeks later...
Jesus Christ, some people really oversee the badge description? If it was poison, you would be dead. It only progresses the badge if they are completed in the While You Were Away phase. If you were online when the event ended, you won't get progress in the badge. Couldn't be any more obvious, honestly. No bullshit custom or 1 2 3 not counting.

But the go events dont award at all, why?