Damn tricky

RiccaOne

I haven't too much trouble with most of speed and survival tracks, at least against AI and not superhuman players, and I've got a lot of trophies and most of the badges.

But tricky...:mad::mad::mad:

I've got the best character at level 11 with best equipment and mods but I am not going anywhere near the top position in any race against AI. The best that I've obtained are 2 silver medals in a couple of tracks.

I can do all the tricks I want and I've got long runs in uber mode but my final score is always a lot lower than the first classified and even the second place is often far away.

What am I missing here?

:confused:

Are you holding down the ground trick button between jumps?

You have to get a combo of jumps and tricks which will multiply your score. It should always be at max (20). Then just do tricks and NEVER fall. You should try to keep the combo until you reach goal. On some levels it is too risky and it can be OK to cash in 2-3 times.

Ok, I've tried one of the tracks where I've got a silver, Old School, Silverthrone, Alaska.

It's a short track, I've got silver with 1.990.000 and gold is at 5.500.000, while best humans get 13.000.000 points.

There are some junps and a lot of rail to grind. I haven't even reached silver again. It's difficult to reach level 20, but not super and uber tricky.

I think that my problem is that can't keep combos too long without cashing so the points scored are lower but I can't avoid that.

:mad: