The gold spender glitched?

Kavatus

Sorry for making (atleast) third thread for glitched badges but I didn't saw anyone posting about the gold spender trophy not popping for getting relevant badges to 100%

I had both the gold spender and gold miner trophies lined up for completion, I needed 1 more diamond win and 20+ challenges to held in explore and those both got done in same "while you were away" event. I did get the gold miner trophy just fine but the gold spender didn't pop. I waited about 15 min in menus first as some said there might be some delays.

Next I thought that problem would be that I got couple diamond wins from my own custom events and while those are counted to badge, they might not be counted for trophy anyway so I did more global events and now after 7 more diamond wins still no trophy on "while you were away" screen.

I have even deleted patch data and started game in 1.00 while offline to see if it helps but no.

One thing I haven't checked is that I used custom events maker to get participations on each event types (if you make custom race event, then you get 1 competition in race events eventhough you didn't even go to track). Could it be that those custom events would have been created as last when you had already competed in 50 race/trick/survive events. How did you guys do it?

this is my last trophy and I would not like to start it all over from scratch...

• 1 month later...

Double post, but this way I can let people know that I added info for it:

I decided to do this in hard way and deleted my save file, starting again to gather badges associated with gold spender trophy.

I did pretty much everything same way as earlier. I created atleast 60 custom games to "rack up" race, trick and survive event counters so that I didn't need to do all 150 events, though this time I didn't actually play any of those custom events so I got all diamond bracket wins from regular events.

Not sure if I was just unlucky one but I wouldn't suggest people to line up gold spender and gold miner trophies to pop during same while you were away screen. Just to make sure others dont miss either one.

• 3 months later...

Got the same shit a few days back. Didn't even overlap with Gold Miner; just didn't unlock. Gah.

Anyone know of a fix or a solution for this? I really can't be bothered to reset my save game and get all the global badges again lol

• 2 years later...

You're not alone. Same thing happened to me.

Yesterday I had all badges except 2:

10 silver medal wins

ghosts withstood 50 challenges from friends

I got the silver medal, came online today. During the 'while you were away...' screen I got my last silver win but the Trophy didn't pop....

Still need about 25 wins from ghosts in order to get that one but really don't feel like doing all the online part over again...

Should get stickied/info put in trophy guide tbh <.<

And if anyone got a solution, would be much appreciated.