BADGE GLITCH SOLUTION (The Golden Campaign)

Xygonn

Hi All..

I just wrote in another Thread about "The Golden Campaign" badge where you have to do 9 Deadly Descents with no rewinds.

I did them ALL multiple times, but nothing happened :(

Finally I tried to do the New Zealand - WhiteOut

This time I went to finish the level with no rewinds WHILE beating Griff and the badge (clear 9 DD without rewinds) and the PS3 Trophy popped right away! (G)

Just wanted everyone playing this game to know, that in order to get the WhiteOut level with no rewinds, you have 2 beat Griff during the same run.

If anyone found this helpful, please let me know :)

Hi All..

I just wrote in another Thread about "The Golden Campaign" badge where you have to do 9 Deadly Descents with no rewinds.

I did them ALL multiple times, but nothing happened :(

Finally I tried to do the New Zealand - WhiteOut

This time I went to finish the level with no rewinds WHILE beating Griff and the badge (clear 9 DD without rewinds) and the PS3 Trophy popped right away! (G)

Just wanted everyone playing this game to know, that in order to get the WhiteOut level with no rewinds, you have 2 beat Griff during the same run.

If anyone found this helpful, please let me know :)

It has to be some kind of glitch here because i'm 100% sure I didn't beat Griff. I took my time down the mountain to be safe and it still popped for me.