Good Chance To Get Peek-A-Boo

MikeShownut

They changed GEs about, it's gonna be like that until when/if they change it again

http://www.facebook.com/easportsssx

Originally Posted by EA SSX Facebook

Yesterday we teased that we were updating Global Events and now that those changes are live we're happy to share with you what's new.

We will now have events on every range/peak in the game (much like we did before) as well as still have a... 'featured' range-of-the-day that has 'high-roller', short-running global events with a banner from the main menu pointing players to it.

We will also have one (different each day) 24 hour, $1M entry winner-take-all event every day with a menu bar banner directing players to it.

This should make those of you who have been missing the ability to play on all the ranges much happier, while still retaining the benefits of the recent feature range approach.

Comment below to tell us what you think of these Global Event changes.

LIKE this post if you plan on playing SSX this week!

Edited by Light-and-magic

• 2 weeks later...

just to clarify, i assume mount eddie (i think thats dlc, right?) and japan (which is the exclusive mountain for ps3 version only, right?) dont count towards this trophy?

just want to be sure. ive been slowly going thru each peak, by mountain range, while going for my diamond/platinum/gold/silver badges. i really should make note of the ones ive played already :p

Ste