Boosting with 2nd Account

Kaozz79

Would I be able to boost the badges to beat a friends Ghost with a second Account? So, logging on to my other Account and make some shitty runs easy to beat and then go back to my main Account and beat my Ghost there.

Please move or delete the Thread if it already exist somewhere. I didn't see this question anywhere before.

There is really no need to do this. Just add some new friends and by the time you are halfway thru the other badges you'll get the ghost wins easily. If you are here to get the platinum then this one is the least of your worries and using a second account will be a huge waste of time.

lol

It's still good practice and lets you not have to deal with hoping to get new friends on the game you can deal with. All my friends quit playing pretty quickly on this game, so I didn't have many ghosts at first and this method got me my badges in just a couple days.

Some people don't want a buncha random people on their FL and this is an option that works.

wow Finally! :applause:

I've tried to say this before and it never goes well. I prefer to play with people I've played other games with. All my friends quit SSX after week one.

So where exactly do the "non random" ppl on your list come from? We all know that Gretty has no friends from all her various posts. Why not make some new friends and stop complaining? Just saying... :confused:

lol what are you talking about?

I have plenty of friends on my ps3. You find them from playing in a game together.

UNFORTUNATELY, this game doesn't allow for that. There is no shared experience or time to get to know each other.

You don't get to know people by racing/tricking against a ghost.

All the friends I had that actually played this game in the first week or two have gone on to MUCH better multiplayer gaming.

No real place for friends in a solo game and SOLO is what SSX is.

I've had my ps3 since launch and that's before there were such thing as trophies. Like most, my friends list is full and I don't need/want "random" friends on my list because it's a pain to have to rotate them around just for a single game.

This game isn't a game I would add friends for. There just isn't a reason to have SSX friends. I have friends that play SSX but that's different.

As other said above, you make friends from playing a game together, not playing the same game.

I like to play with people in pick ups and if I like the way they play and like the way they speak, then I will ask them to friend. There are way too many little kids out there or older peeps that act like little kids. Too many teen guys making stupid sex jokes out of their obviously lacking real life experiences. That sort of thing.

Mostly, I only add friends for a specific game if it seems to me like I will play it often and want to play with friends. Games like RDR and such. These are games where you can actually play with a person and see if they are somebody you would like to friend.

To each his own.

Edited by linksman

How do u guys log in with another acc. It's not working for me, I have a spare user set up but when I start the game, I can't log onto the ea servers, but when I use my normal user name it starts up fine!

What am I doin wrong?

It comes up with the error MSG~ unable to retrieve EA terms and conditions at this time, is this just a problem they have at the mo?

EDIT. Never mind, EA must have had a prob with their servers, logged on now.

Edited by BaSHee26

For geotags, I was missing like 60-70. As I was missing like 40 flight minutes as well, I boosted both together. Just pick tracks where wingsuits are required like Patagonia, and go hunting, go down slowly, picking every tag you see, and you'll farm both tags and flight minutes. My average was 6-7 tags per run.

• 4 weeks later...

i have the badges for beating my friends times. but now i need badges for my records holding up. and it seems like the few friends i have that were playing the game have stopped. :-\

i probably will stop playing as well, once i inevitably get the platinum. so if im boosting with an alt account, can i play the same event, and just fail at it repeatedly? does anyone know for certain if restarting the event counts?

if i fail to beat the record, the ghost should still be there, right? so if i keep failing, that should count, right?

Ste

• 5 months later...