Quickly, Get Travis Rice, Free now!

Wintersun

Literally refreshed page a min after you posted but took me 10 mins to figure out how to get to share. It just woudlnt work at first, things werent poping up, had to allow pop ups, kept showing xbox code greyed out. Figured it out though after opening a few pages and sure enough free code, Had to restart game to see guy but hes there.. lvl 1 ...

thanks for posting that.. love free stuff.. just got Journey Avatar for PSN free off facebook other day for liking thier page.. Good looking out Montano

It gave me an Xbox360 code >_>

Kept showing a greyed out, half the page and xbox code for me. Clicking around it finnaly showed a page that said SHARE in huge box. After doing that it lets you pick in huge boxes Xbox on left, Ps3 on right and then gives you code.

Im newbie on facebook, just dont use it.. but i think i had to go to my main page after visting link, after liking it.. and it had link on left side and i clicked it and brought me back to main page of ssx again. I then was able to see all of what was greyed out and the SHARE button was there this time. Thats when i got things to work.

Does anybody have any extra codes? (I deleted my Facebook page 2 years ago)

I actually have 2 facebooks.. one with some pics of me and people from work but like i said i dont ever use it.. and one i set up for trophy updates through PS3 just to see how that works... ill load up my other one and get you code... brb

Hey its the least i can do for you having all those low scores that i got to beat for my badge :p .. im kidding.. i got like 100 ppl on friends list just from ssx release, i am sure i beat most of them toO!

Haha awesome. I was afraid I wouldnt be able to get all of those badges including the 50 ghost wins badge but I did. I signed in one day and had like 40 ghost wins while I was away :D

You gotta like it... click.. LIKE

Then you go to your MAIN wall page on facebook.

Then you see on left side if you scroll down something something SSX EA and you click it on left.

Brings you BACK to that page you liked and there .. this time.. should be a button to click SHARE... after you click share.... 2 buttons pop up.. one xbox and one Ps3... Click ps3 and you get a code.

I had to do this twice and each time it was xbox greyed out code and messed up screen.. i had to go to my main wall and do what i said up top to get things to work.

Just spent ages looking for these links i had already liked the page a long time ago for character voting but never ever use face book and can't find any share button or a link back from my main wall page back to the ssx one and just searching it and clicking it is doing nothing so if anyone has a spare code going it would be very much appreciated.