XboxAchievements Got a news tip? tips@ps3t.org
Username
Password

Go Back   PlaystationTrophies.org > PS3 Games > Disc-Based PS3 Games > S (PS3) > SSX

Old 03-10-2012, 09:26 PM   #11 (permalink)

Awards Showcase THL Season 6 - Olsen's Secret List   Killzone: Mercenary Game Night Award   First PS4 Game Nights   THL Season 5 - Cross-site Competition Champions   Word of Mouth - Silver   2,500 Posts   Community Gaming Event Platinum   THL Season 4 - Big Ol' Pile of Platinums   Bronzer Than Nothing   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   THL Season 1 - Close But No Cigar   Maximum Clubs Top 5
Total Awards: 13 (more» ...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by GET2DAACHOPPAAAA View Post
Does anybody have any extra codes? (I deleted my Facebook page 2 years ago)
I actually have 2 facebooks.. one with some pics of me and people from work but like i said i dont ever use it.. and one i set up for trophy updates through PS3 just to see how that works... ill load up my other one and get you code... brb

Molasar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2012, 09:31 PM   #12 (permalink)

Awards Showcase THL Season 6 - Olsen's Secret List   Killzone: Mercenary Game Night Award   First PS4 Game Nights   THL Season 5 - Cross-site Competition Champions   Word of Mouth - Silver   2,500 Posts   Community Gaming Event Platinum   THL Season 4 - Big Ol' Pile of Platinums   Bronzer Than Nothing   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   THL Season 1 - Close But No Cigar   Maximum Clubs Top 5

Pm sent with code.. can confirm it was a diff code than it gave me first time. Enjoy..

Old 03-10-2012, 09:41 PM   #13 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Molasar View Post
Pm sent with code.. can confirm it was a diff code than it gave me first time. Enjoy..
Thanks! I really appreciate it!
Old 03-10-2012, 09:46 PM   #14 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by GET2DAACHOPPAAAA View Post
Thanks! I really appreciate it!
Hey its the least i can do for you having all those low scores that i got to beat for my badge .. im kidding.. i got like 100 ppl on friends list just from ssx release, i am sure i beat most of them toO!

Old 03-10-2012, 09:53 PM   #15 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Molasar View Post
Hey its the least i can do for you having all those low scores that i got to beat for my badge .. im kidding.. i got like 100 ppl on friends list just from ssx release, i am sure i beat most of them toO!
Haha awesome. I was afraid I wouldnt be able to get all of those badges including the 50 ghost wins badge but I did. I signed in one day and had like 40 ghost wins while I was away
Old 03-11-2012, 06:24 AM   #16 (permalink)

Anyone could get me a code too? It seems like I am not able to get on that Travis Rice app, even when I liked that page.
Jakubino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2012, 06:39 AM   #17 (permalink)

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts   Community Gaming Event Bronze
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)

Can someone PM me a code. It keeps giving me an xbox 360 code and now it won't give me any code at all. Thanks in advance.

My First Guide: MX vs ATV Trophy Guide and Roadmap
mattybell2117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2012, 06:49 AM   #18 (permalink)

You gotta like it... click.. LIKE

Then you go to your MAIN wall page on facebook.

Then you see on left side if you scroll down something something SSX EA and you click it on left.

Brings you BACK to that page you liked and there .. this time.. should be a button to click SHARE... after you click share.... 2 buttons pop up.. one xbox and one Ps3... Click ps3 and you get a code.

I had to do this twice and each time it was xbox greyed out code and messed up screen.. i had to go to my main wall and do what i said up top to get things to work.

Old 03-11-2012, 07:46 PM   #19 (permalink)

Just spent ages looking for these links i had already liked the page a long time ago for character voting but never ever use face book and can't find any share button or a link back from my main wall page back to the ssx one and just searching it and clicking it is doing nothing so if anyone has a spare code going it would be very much appreciated.
ff8fanatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2012, 08:10 PM   #20 (permalink)

Awards Showcase 15,000 Posts   THL Season 5 - Cross-site Competition Champions   THL Season 5 Champions - EBGobblins   Word of Mouth - Bronze   Maximum Clubs Top 5   Community Gaming Event Bronze
Total Awards: 6 (more» ...)

Ok got Travis and redeemed code. How do I play as him? Do you have to do something on the menu.

Update your game #s How many games have you played and how many have you completed?
kfree7 is offline   Reply With Quote