Post your BADGE QUESTIONS here

kfree7

There is a badge for all ssx team members to have level 6. I've done that with all the online team and still no badge. It say's 97% complete.

Just got mine, Griff and Eddie are not suppose to count. But i have eddie at lvl 7 now anyway so it might count towards it.

There is a badge for all ssx team members to have level 6. I've done that with all the online team and still no badge. It say's 97% complete.

I dont have a accurate item, but i had all ssx member to level 6, and i still never had it, so i started on Giff. when Giff got level 4, i got the badge.

I dont know if it had to do with Giff or if it was just uber delayed.

And i dont have limited edition with eddie :(

On the Gloabl events badges, can you just hit restart and keep doing the same event over to get the survive 50 x badge?

No, needs to be different events (or you can do again if completed)

Here is my little secret: Create a custom friends only event for 10 mins when no friends are online.

If no friends Join, you get 1x Diamond, 1x Custom event, 1x(race, survival or trick) event. and can be done pretty quickly on the shortest stages if you want, and can rinse and repeat the stages every 10 mins.

You need to check that they have more than the minimum xp for level 6.

When this happened to me, One character had the minimum for level 6, and only when I used them again did the trophy pop.

I think that the trophy must be looking at the amount of xp and not the actual level. You can have enough xp to trigger the level change but not enough for the trophy.

• 3 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...

These are probably answered in the previous thread but this will prob be quicker!

Race badge:

Maintain 130 km/h for 40 seconds. It said on the other thread to pick a certain race and when you get to the end of the fast run to go back in reverse to repeat the run. What is the best way to earn this badge?

Survive Badge

Survive 4 runs with no rewinds or survival gear

I have already earned silver on this. I am not sure how to complete this. Is it you get all the way to the bottom on one time for 4 survive maps, or do you need to make 5 successful runs to the bottom on each single survive map?

Best map for:

10 flip jump

4320 spin move

100 move combo

Finish over 6 minutes left in a race event

• 1 month later...