Best Range to get all Gold for Explore Badges?

Boyd12

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I did Siberia... I busted them out fairly quickly.. cept ONE. Which furiated me, was trick event which im really good at but not when you need icepicks and every single jump is DEATH. I finnaly got 10 mill for gold but took many attempts. Was only hard one in that range and it sure makes up for rest being easy.

I first did it in the rockies that was easy bar the dagger then new zeland which i found surprisingly easy, ad have also now done siberia but like molasar said the trick it on the deadly descent was well i cant be polite about it. im most of the way through alaska as-well which yeah does seem really easy but i hate the camera angle on the avalanches so don't really want to play them.

Patagonia - Last Call is by far the hardest course in the game, closet attempt I had at getting gold was getting halfway, then I hit a mountain about 5 times and gave up. So don't suggest doing that range. Did mine in Siberia, but completed about 4-5 other ranges as well. Siberia was the easiest of them.

Patagonia - Last Call is by far the hardest course in the game, closet attempt I had at getting gold was getting halfway, then I hit a mountain about 5 times and gave up. So don't suggest doing that range. Did mine in Siberia, but completed about 4-5 other ranges as well. Siberia was the easiest of them.

I found it ez too but that one drop... Trick one... How many times it take you! :)

This is really starting to annoy me I seem to get close then there is some events I can't do at all

New Zealand - Just need to Gold Thunderbird Trick it and Jack-Knife Trick it but they are such high scores for difficult tracks. Even my friends struggle on them.

Rockies - Both Dagger events and Broken Tooth also missing a gold on the JT2Trick it event

Alps - the tracks on Grand Golliat are too hard managed to do Sentinal but the rest im struggling on

:mad:

I found it ez too but that one drop... Trick one... How many times it take you! :)

Took me at least 5 tries I'm sure. But wasn't using Mac with the +15 tricky bonus at the time. Went through all the mountains now, Alps was harder that Patagonia I guess. Surprised how easy Patagonia was on my second pass (still hard, but not so much when you have max gear on the chars with bonuses)

Thanks for mentioning this. Giving Siberia a try now.

Fuck yes !!! Managed to get Gold on Jack-Knife Trick it in New Zealand Just need to get Gold on Thunderbird Trick it. Already got a Silver on that course so it just a matter of trying and trying and hopefully I will get gold and can finish Explore Badges then it's on to the Global Badges which are much easier.

:D

Edit: Finally done it. Demolished the Gold Score might actually Plat this game now :)

Edited by Boyd12

Fuck yes !!! Managed to get Gold on Jack-Knife Trick it in New Zealand Just need to get Gold on Thunderbird Trick it. Already got a Silver on that course so it just a matter of trying and trying and hopefully I will get gold and can finish Explore Badges then it's on to the Global Badges which are much easier.

:D

Edit: Finally done it. Demolished the Gold Score might actually Plat this game now :)

restectpa. i think i will go for new zealand :)

I'm going for Alaska, but one Trick It is still eluding me. One of the avalanche ones. Maybe I'll give up and go for Siberia.

Good luck with Siberia. There's an ice run you have to trick on and get 3.7 million or so. Wholes in the ice everywhere. Tried it at least 30x. Still trying though.

Good luck with Siberia. There's an ice run you have to trick on and get 3.7 million or so. Wholes in the ice everywhere. Tried it at least 30x. Still trying though.

Siberia is CAKE.. till that trick one and you slide off edge none stop over and over dying.. even if you make it to end by luck.. you wont have enough for gold. Took me a number of tries. Was one i did for gold.

DL Travic guy and in hour and something i did ALL of alaska gold and got him to lvl 9. Alaska is way to go.