Cannot Obtain Peak-a-Boo Trophy

Crantus

Is has to be labeled as a Global event. I've had the same challenge waiting. Eventually we'll all get it because global event will hit each of the peaks. Some of these trophies cannot be rushed and if your like me I'm not very patient.

There's nothing labeled specifically as a "Global Event" you just have to run the events in Global Event mode. All events in Global Events mode are global events and there are always active ones on each peak.

Custom ones are little plus signs on the map and the regular ones that you can compete in for real are triangles.

Also, The last one I need for this is got a double requirement and I assume you have to level up to get a second slot in your gear? What level do you get that at? My Zoe is just now 8.

Custom ones are little plus signs on the map and the regular ones that you can compete in for real are triangles.

Also, The last one I need for this is got a double requirement and I assume you have to level up to get a second slot in your gear? What level do you get that at? My Zoe is just now 8.

Level 10.

But you can enter the event without two equipment slots. Just do the Survive It and die.

• 2 weeks later...
Just got this. I kept notes which ones i played and went right through them all. Did as many survive as i could and just instant killed myself to get to next one :) Poped. Im rich though, i can afford it! Now to wait on 50k badge for plat.

i tried myself and have done every range twice, it still wont pop, been workin on it all dam day and it wont do it, does the event have to end b4 it pops?

this is the last tropy i need besides the one you have to get for the 50K also, any help would be greatly apreciated. i'll try the survival tommarow and let you know if it works for me. thanks though.

Edited by DMAG2333

Been awhile.. but. You just do one event from each peak in every range. Japan dont count. I did survive and if you just instant die thats considered completing event. On the NONE survive, i did complete them to end. Thus over all i completed every event, doing survive just makes it so its ALOT faster. So by time your done you should have a full page on note pad with like 28 different events you did.