Unlocking Mt Fuji

theicecamel

The online pass doesn't give you these, if you bought the limited edition you should have got a card with 2 other codes on it for Eddie and Mt Fuji.

I don't know about other countries, but here in the US the Online Pass specifically states that it is used to unlock Mt. Fuji. Eddie Wachowski was a pre-order bonus code that printed on my receipt. I don't know anything about a limited edition.

For the record, all my stuff unlocked with no issues.

I don't know about other countries, but here in the US the Online Pass specifically states that it is used to unlock Mt. Fuji. Eddie Wachowski was a pre-order bonus code that printed on my receipt. I don't know anything about a limited edition.

For the record, all my stuff unlocked with no issues.

Same for europa I guess because it also states on my online pass that it will unlock mt fuji. Unfortunately I still can't see that mountain in explore mode.

Same for europa I guess because it also states on my online pass that it will unlock mt fuji. Unfortunately I still can't see that mountain in explore mode.

You do know that in Explore it shows up as Japan, not Mt. Fuji, right? When you choose Japan from the Explore globe it takes you to Mt. Fuji. If that still isn't showing up though I don't know what to tell you. :(

(UK PAL online pass does NOT unlock dlc)

Just to update you all.....

Took the SSX back to game and they gave me a card with the 2 codes for eddie and mt fuji :)

Seems as though they forgot to add the cards inside the game cases as they the card is larger than the box and handed out in person!? Weird

Edited by andyb