Personal Best - Trick It! (Demo)

Brandon_2535

The key to the "Trick It!" event is to stay in "Tricky" combo mode as long as you can. Once you are in it, just keep doing tricks and your combo will continue to build up. If you slow down, crash, or duplicate tricks, it will really hurt your combo. It's not easy by any means, but with some practice, anyone can do it! I have faith in all of you.

Remember that you can jump off the sides of hills and stuff, you don't have to just jump off designated ramps. That will help you to continuously catch big air, or at least enough to pull off a decent trick. There's some tutorial videos somewhere in the demo too, if you want even more tips.

I made another thread, which you can see here. It's for the "Race It!" event. I posted a few tips in there for how I got my gold medal time. Be sure to check it out if you're struggling with that event. I think it might just help those who are struggling.

Personal best on trick it is about 14,600,00 (estimate but first 3 numbers are right). Trying to get around 16m but it's tough, we'll see!

I'm still not entirely sure how the scoring works. I have been able to stay "Tricky" just about the entire run down the mountain, but sometimes I still don't even come close to my personal best.

long time since i've posted :) this game is going to be awesome !! high score is 12mil something, just enough for gold :) cant wait for this to come out !

edit : 18.4 mil :) and i used classic controls

Edited by beek

Well, first don't drop your combo all event long and obviously stay on super tricky all event long. Now it obviously dies when you stop doing stuff but you can prolong it by pressing the :square: or :circle: buttons while on flat surfaces. This will make you do very simple moves that despite not being worth much will keep your combo alive until your next big jump.

Then another thing is you have to take your time down the hill. Do not go speeding ahead otherwise you will get maybe 20 mill if your lucky. You need to try to hit as many jumps as you can on your way down. ;)

Hope this helps. You'll get better as time goes on.

Cheers, Brrnout