Co-Op Partners Thread - Friends/Rivals (Read First Post!)

Samaski

http://www.ps3trophies.org/images/news/boosting2.png

Co-op Boosting Thread

• Refer to the Trophy Guide and Roadmap

What your post should at least include (but not limited to):

1. Your PSN ID
  2. Online trophies you're wanting to boost
  3. Your time zone

Please keep all discussions and planning in the coop boosting thread. Please do not create another thread if you're looking for a partner.

Edited by BreadSkin

• Replies 417
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So, none of my friends are interested in buying SSX. Is anyone else having this problem? I spent hours playing SSX3 and can't wait to play this one. The amount of work they put into the multiplayer system for the new SSX makes the game look incredible! I'm really into the game for the aspect of being able to play and compete with a bunch of friends, but with the lack of split-screen, it looks like I'm flying solo this round.

I know the game is still a few weeks away, but if anybody else is looking for some friendly competition just add me!

PSN: Samaski

I'm up for it!

I never really got into gaming during the PS2 era, with the sole exception of SSX Tricky, which I would sneak home from work during lunch breaks to play. Was also chagrined to learn, when I bought a PS3, that the franchise had been abandoned.

So this is well and truly on my "cannot wait" list.

I agree with you that the amount of work they've put into this game is staggering. It looks incredibly deep. Will take a long long time to explore and master every facet, especially for us trophy whores.

I'm up for it!

I agree with you that the amount of work they've put into this game is staggering. It looks incredibly deep. Will take a long long time to explore and master every facet, especially for us trophy whores.

Totally with you there. I'm sure I'll be trying to plat this game for awhile. What kind of event was your favorite? I liked both race and trick, but trick was my favorite.

I killed SSX Tricky back in the PS2 days, the game was simply amazing on every level! I didn't play SSX 3 much at all but that was my own fault, I bought it on the xbox and, being so used to playing on the PS2, I just failed and lost interest.

This game is going to be awesome though, can't wait!

I don't know anyone that is getting it so here is my PSN too: Architect.NEX

• 2 weeks later...