Where is the shield?

Zeke_Anderson

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I also am having a problem where the shield didn't unlock even though I have completed the story. I am on the PSN-downloaded version as opposed to the retail version.

Can anybody provide a fix for this please?

Dont have it yet, but maybe it's when you can choose between 2 missions ... did you do the 2 of them ??

It may be a clue ... when it happens I do both of them before going to the next one ... so i will tell you when shield unlocks for me, if it does ! :dance:

Edited by seblegamer

• 2 weeks later...
I've played through nuclear fallout and flight several times, no shield. does it appear on random?

Yep I think it's not in a particular mission.

I did every mission directly when it was unlocked (so when I unlocked 2 missions at the same time, I did that 2 missions before going on the next one on the right), and got the shield between 50 and 75% of the campaign (cant remember exactly when .. sry =/)

Hope you will get yours soon :)

• 1 month later...

I got mine after I'd completed the game, and was redoing missions. I'm not 100% sure, but I think all that changed before I got it was getting the pro score for health remaining. Perhaps you need a certain number of pro points before it pops?

• 9 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...