Beach king help

Clin_Diesel

It really is all about spamming underhand serve but you want to take your time as well. Especially making sure to get the multiplier rings.

Dont use any overhand just use underhand and adjust strength and direction with the move.

I was trying to do it all overhand and was failing miserably. Went to all underhand and got it first try. Got like 14K in the first stage alone.

I tried a couple times just spamming underhand serves and couldn't get, then I got it on my first try when I used underhand serves for the higher targets and overhand serves for the lower targets. I'd give that a shot.

As with most of the challenges, the multiplier is key, if you miss a multiplier in the first round just retry. I think its best to try to perfect the first round then use the other two rounds to finish it off.

I tried a couple times just spamming underhand serves and couldn't get, then I got it on my first try when I used underhand serves for the higher targets and overhand serves for the lower targets. I'd give that a shot.

That's the best way to do it. I got 18K on the first round using that method after only a few tries. Also, go for the bonuses using underhand.

• 3 years later...