Rate the trophy difficulty...  

169 members have voted

1. 1. Rate the trophy difficulty...

• 1 - Very Easy
    • 10 - Very Hard

http://www.playstationtrophies.org/images/news/diff_plat_75.png

Collected Trophy Difficulty Rating: 7.61

Voting Guidelines

1. Do not vote unless you have played the game.
  2. Do not vote until you have dedicated a substantial amount of time towards the game.
  3. Do not vote based solely on the descriptions from the trophy list.
  4. A time consuming game does not necessarily mean a difficult game so vote accordingly.

Examples;
    • Warhawk is time consuming and difficult.
    • Resistance 2 is time consuming, but not difficult.

[*]Vote with honesty and integrity.

Edited by Xander45

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love that 3 people have already voted. I wonder how far along in the game they are.

The game was released 3 days ago in some parts of Europe and alot of people in sweden got the game almost 2 weeks in advance so dont be quick to judge. Personally i won't vote untill i have the platinum.

Edited by FATAL1TY_TF_141

I haven't voted yet because I have only sampled the games so far. Well I have gone through the first 6 matches in archery but I love that irl so go figure. So far though with what I see it doesn't look supper hard to plat just a lot more learning. Some of the trophies look hard to get but may be super easy once you get used to the controls, and some look super easy that may really be hard.

I'll wait a couple of weeks to vote. That splitting an arrow three times in a row one looks hard. Even irl I have only done that once, and that was only because the arrow didn't stick in the target fully and hung down vertically over the bull.

I haven't voted yet because I have only sampled the games so far. Well I have gone through the first 6 matches in archery but I love that irl so go figure. So far though with what I see it doesn't look supper hard to plat just a lot more learning. Some of the trophies look hard to get but may be super easy once you get used to the controls, and some look super easy that may really be hard.

I'll wait a couple of weeks to vote. That splitting an arrow three times in a row one looks hard. Even irl I have only done that once, and that was only because the arrow didn't stick in the target fully and hung down vertically over the bull.

You cant really even write that it doesn't look super hard when you havent even tried one of the harder events like Disc Golf. I have 3 stars in Volleyboll Silver bronze in tabble tennis bronze and silver and 3 stars in almost all bronze cups. And i still think its a difficult trophy possibly 8/10 at lowest its a 7.

You cant really even write that it doesn't look super hard when you havent even tried one of the harder events like Disc Golf. I have 3 stars in Volleyboll Silver bronze in tabble tennis bronze and silver and 3 stars in almost all bronze cups. And i still think its a difficult trophy possibly 8/10 at lowest its a 7.

Your Right the 3 matches I played in disk golf took me more than a few tries to get 3 stars, and that's on bronze. If it keeps getting harder it may be an 8 or even a 9. Maybe even a 10.

Table tennis is the one I have had the hardest with so far. I hate that game irl I don't know how I'm going to get 3 stars on every match all the way to gold.

Your Right the 3 matches I played in disk golf took me more than a few tries to get 3 stars, and that's on bronze. If it keeps getting harder it may be an 8 or even a 9. Maybe even a 10.

Table tennis is the one I have had the hardest with so far. I hate that game irl I don't know how I'm going to get 3 stars on every match all the way to gold.

Table Tennis is pretty hard but i have 3 stars in all cups exept gold and champion im aiming on getting the 3 stars in gold tonight. Disc gold is REALLY hard though. Just keep at it and you will get the feeling for table tennis.

AND REMEMBER to play as Kenji at all time while playing table tennis.

Hey Rated it a 7. The game is really fun, I've been playing for 4 days now and i love it, but i think it's going to be a hard platinum because it all depends on your abitly to learn how to play the games really good, I just can't throw the frisbe straight to save my own life, any ways great game.

Guys you really shouldn't vote on this yet. We still have absolutly no idea what the hidden trophy is. It could be too win all Champions Cup's get 3 stars in everything or get all equipment. So nothing about the difficulty is really sure yet.

I agree with this. No one actually has the plat yet so no one should be voting.

havent voted yet. but i'm at 500 stars. already got the hidden trophy, which is not hard at all (500k total score). completed all challenge trophy. i will complete playing disc golf first before voting, cause i think it's the hardest sports.

I didn't get the platinum but achieved some gold medals in some disciplines and I hast to say: It is not totally impossible to get it, but you have to do minimum ten matches for each component to get three stars - and then the challenges - gosh, too hard ....