how to beat kenji gold cup?

dddk09

i found a video that shows how u can beat kenji.

here's the how: [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dSd6byckzHs]Easiest Way to Beat Kenji in Gold Cup - Table Tennis - Sports Champions - PlayStation Move[HD] - YouTube[/ame]

Edited by dddk09

• 5 months later...

Thanks for posting this link. I happened to see this just before getting to Kenji on Gold, and after a bunch of tries was able to beat him exploiting his weakness against shots that go low to his backhand, especially this easy serve.

So then I've played against the robot, Ace 8000, a few times and he just outclasses me.

Anybody have a tip on what to do against him? I searched around and saw to try backspin, which does seem to give the robot some trouble. So anything else? Or if not I'll just keep practicing pong, especially backspin, swipe under the ball, shots.

• 4 weeks later...
So i gave up playing this as i couldn't beat him after countless tries.

After playing SC2, and seeing this i have got the bug again to go back and try.

Is this considered to be the hardest "boss"? Or will i come up against another one just as bad?

It depends on your skill in the different sports. Most people seem to have an easier time with some than others.

Table tennis is actually my best sport, but I still couldn't beat Kenji, even with this "cheat," as I was only able to hit it 2/3rds of the time.

I'd keep trying, because I'll probably get it eventually, but I know I'll never plat this game because of the disc golf and bocce challenge mode trophies. :(

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I don't know how he beats Kenji in this video, but I got him yesterday.

After loosing again and again by trying to beat him while I was shooting stronger and stonger, I try a different way : Just defend and bring back the ball without taking any risk ... and it worked like a charm !!!

I just stay in the middle of the table and make a little movement forward to put the ball back, and waiting for him to make a mistake !

It may be long for some points, but it works ! :dance:

• 7 years later...