Volleyball last gold cup

What are you supposed to do, when say your on the left side, and the cpu is kinda in the middle left and hes going for a block, and then he misses the block but its a power shot with flames so its too quick for a slow mo diving dig? U cant move the character unless your serving right? This shit is constantly happening to me. My fucking partner is constantly letting me down..

From what I mind I always used a underhand serve, basically cause I sucked at the overhand serve. I would hit it far left at the serve because it puts them in the corner for the first time they hit it back cause If they get to the middle their mostly likely to score. Plus it will always leave your partner to block the first shot. (This is to stop them scoring straight away when you serve).

Any time you get a chance to hit it over always try and go for the small space to the left/right of the blocking player. Be careful not to hit it out. Most of the time they will try and block the middle part which always leaves this small space open. I would score 50% of the time doing it this way.

Try and do good set-ups for your partner cause if you hit it too soon or too late he/she will hit it soft.

• 6 months later...

I also have a problem with this one , everything else in volleyball I managed but this is something i still can't do , there is just so much space where I can't be and they always hit it right there ... most of the time it's luck based if u can take even a set from them :(