XboxAchievements Got a news tip? tips@ps3t.org
Username
Password

Go Back   PlaystationTrophies.org > General Discussion > The Sports Bar

Old 04-20-2011, 08:59 PM   #4621 (permalink)

Awards Showcase THL Season 5 - Cross-site Competition Champions   2,500 Posts
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dark_assassin70 View Post
clichy is now gonna leave and its not gonna be long till rvp leaves
What about Fabregas?

dlm1988 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2011, 09:00 PM   #4622 (permalink)

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dlm1988 View Post
What about Fabregas?
hes been shit this season tbh but wenger can get good cash off of him

think he is worth about 30 mill at least
Old 04-20-2011, 09:03 PM   #4623 (permalink)

Awards Showcase 5,000 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emerald Emblem View Post
One Egotistical, ones just incredibly frustrated, been dropping points left, right and centre and are now challenging for second, let alone the title. Our back 4 has missed Tommy, a real fighter and a good head on his shoulders.
Even Billy Davies does the handshake properly after a bad result, if he can then everyone can

I agree, I dont think it'd take much for Arsenal to be drastically better, just one or two players who give the team a spine. A CB who can defend, a clinical striker and a reliable keeper is 'all' they're missing.
Old 04-20-2011, 09:11 PM   #4624 (permalink)

Awards Showcase Maximum Clubs Top 5   5,000 Posts   Word of Mouth - Bronze
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by christhedog3 View Post
Even Billy Davies does the handshake properly after a bad result, if he can then everyone can

I agree, I dont think it'd take much for Arsenal to be drastically better, just one or two players who give the team a spine. A CB who can defend, a clinical striker and a reliable keeper is 'all' they're missing.
I genuinely believe our goalkeeping problem is sorted, yes szczesny gave away the penalty tonight but if it wasnt for him we wouldnt have been in such a ncie position, some fantastiv saves from van der vaart, sandro and crouch, not to mention the KO on bale which was top quality goal keeping... (dont even mention the cup final )

but i agree with a CB and striker, we cant rely on RVP for our goal because he is always injured, when RVP actually plays it is a gift, Fernando Llorente would be nice

The Completionist
jvella7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2011, 09:13 PM   #4625 (permalink)

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts   First PS4 Game Nights   Community Gaming Event Gold   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   THL Season 1 - Close But No Cigar   Call of Duty 4 Birthday
Total Awards: 6 (more» ...)

Just because he's incredibly frustrated, doesn't give him the right to totally disrespect the other manager. It's similar to Mancini with Mark Hughes, when he was looking the other way while offering one of the limpest handshakes in human history. It's simple, look them in the eye, shake hands, move on, yet Fergie and Wenger show their arrogance all too often, because things didn't go their way, well boo hoo.

So to summarise, i don't like those two managers very much.

I think everybody knows what Arsenal needs, it's just whether they actually do something about it come the summer, and yes, Vermaelen has been a big miss.
Old 04-20-2011, 09:13 PM   #4626 (permalink)

Awards Showcase THL Season 5 - Cross-site Competition Champions   2,500 Posts
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)

I know its very very unlikely but what if United, Arsenal & Chelsea all win their remaining games, Arsenal beat United & Chelsea beat United....final table would look like this

United 79
Chelsea 79
Arsenal 79

dlm1988 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2011, 09:15 PM   #4627 (permalink)

scz is good but he lacks skill reason why we need another keeper

for centre backs no experience thomas v i know will do good but we need to get his best friend vertongon or w/e it is cuz they got a partnership
we need new strikers cuz u cant rely on rvp let me show u this that he does every 2 years for international hes gonna fake an injury like last year and show up last season just so he can play for holland
Old 04-20-2011, 09:16 PM   #4628 (permalink)

Awards Showcase Maximum Clubs Top 5   5,000 Posts   Word of Mouth - Bronze
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Byrney View Post
Just because he's incredibly frustrated, doesn't give him the right to totally disrespect the other manager. It's similar to Mancini with Mark Hughes, when he was looking the other way while offering one of the limpest handshakes in human history. It's simple, look them in the eye, shake hands, move on, yet Fergie and Wenger show their arrogance all too often, because things didn't go their way, well boo hoo.

So to summarise, i don't like those two managers very much.

I think everybody knows what Arsenal needs, it's just whether they actually do something about it come the summer, and yes, Vermaelen has been a big miss.
Spot on. It frustrates me as a supporter to see this stupid petulance and constant making excuses to defend our players, just admit when a player made a mistake, admit it was a penalty for example and just shake the managers god damn hand! It makes him look like such a fool whilst losing respect from the football world

The Completionist
jvella7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2011, 09:23 PM   #4629 (permalink)

all i got to say is arsenal needs that owner for cash as they cant survive no more since fans are mad about that 6.5% raise on tickets
Old 04-20-2011, 09:40 PM   #4630 (permalink)

Awards Showcase 5,000 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by jvella7 View Post
I genuinely believe our goalkeeping problem is sorted, yes szczesny gave away the penalty tonight but if it wasnt for him we wouldnt have been in such a ncie position, some fantastiv saves from van der vaart, sandro and crouch, not to mention the KO on bale which was top quality goal keeping... (dont even mention the cup final )

but i agree with a CB and striker, we cant rely on RVP for our goal because he is always injured, when RVP actually plays it is a gift, Fernando Llorente would be nice
I think Szczesny will get there eventually for sure, it just depends how soon Arsenal want to get there. Imo it would be a smart move to get an experienced keeper in for next year (like a Schwarzer) and that could also pay off for Sczezney in the long term too. But then, sorting out the back four could solve that problem as Sczezney is finding himself having a lot to do each game atm.