XboxAchievements Got a news tip? tips@ps3t.org
Username
Password

Go Back   PlaystationTrophies.org > General Discussion > The Sports Bar

Old 01-03-2013, 06:02 PM   #3011 (permalink)
Maximum Clubs Director

Awards Showcase THL Season 5 - Cross-site Competition Champions   Bronzer Than Nothing   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   Jack of All Trades   Community Gaming Event Platinum   Guide Supplement Bronze   A+ Thread Award   Word of Mouth - Platinum   THL Season 1 - Close But No Cigar   5,000 Posts   Call of Duty 4 Birthday   Staff - Clubs Director
Total Awards: 20 (more» ...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by War40Eagle View Post
I'm not. I've said all along that the SEC was really down this year. When Miss St, Ole Miss and Vandy make bowls while Arkansas, Tenn and Auburn sit at home something is wrong. Luckily those terrible coaches are gone and the conference will be better off.
Neither am I. Had FSU not coughed up the free turnovers, UF's last game could have gone the other way. Once again their passing offense has a lot of problems. On the ground, quite good with their QB option with Burton.

On another note. ACC finishes 4-2 in bowls and the Duke loss could have easily gone the other way. Yes, Duke. No longer the bottom barrel.
Old 01-03-2013, 10:29 PM   #3012 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dz06lt View Post
a loss is a loss, the conference is a joke. Bear in mind that aside from northwestern the only other win was michigan state by one point.
So a loss is a loss, but Michigan State's win is diminished because it was only by 1 point?

SourFlow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 10:44 PM   #3013 (permalink)

Awards Showcase 15,000 Posts   THL Season 5 - Cross-site Competition Champions   THL Season 5 Champions - EBGobblins   Word of Mouth - Bronze   Maximum Clubs Top 5   Community Gaming Event Bronze
Total Awards: 6 (more» ...)

Who do you like for Oregon VS Kansas State tonight?

Update your game #s How many games have you played and how many have you completed?
kfree7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 11:05 PM   #3014 (permalink)

Awards Showcase Jack of All Trades   10,000 Posts   A+ Thread Award   Community Gaming Event Silver   Maximum Clubs Top 5   Bright Idea!   Member of the Month Winner   Bronze Road Map Submitter   Bronze Trophy Guide Submitter   Bronze Submission
Total Awards: 10 (more» ...)

I like KState, simply for Big 12 power.

But I think Oregon will run away with it.
Slamma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2013, 01:26 AM   #3015 (permalink)

Awards Showcase I Beat the Staff Too!!!!   Word of Mouth - Silver   Member of the Month Winner   Bright Idea!   5,000 Posts   Gold  Road Map Submitter   Community Gaming Event Bronze   Gold Trophy Guide Submitter   Maximum Clubs Top 5   Bronze Submission

Quote:
Originally Posted by kfree7 View Post
Who do you like for Oregon VS Kansas State tonight?
Oregon. That offense is lethal and I doubt K-State can handle it.

PSNProfiles | Exophase

Click here to check out My Trophy Guides

Admit it. You like to collect trophies, so why not go ahead and sign up. Click Me! To Register
TheDoc87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2013, 01:37 AM   #3016 (permalink)

Awards Showcase 10,000 Posts   Call of Duty 4 Birthday
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)

they didnt even need offense with that bigtime opening kick and enusing 2 pt conversion

7 PS4 Now Playing Watch Dogs; 101 PS3 Now Playing Metal Gear Revengence; 90 Xbox360 Now Playing Lost Planet 3.

dz06lt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2013, 01:55 AM   #3017 (permalink)
Maximum Clubs Director

Awards Showcase THL Season 5 - Cross-site Competition Champions   Bronzer Than Nothing   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   Jack of All Trades   Community Gaming Event Platinum   Guide Supplement Bronze   A+ Thread Award   Word of Mouth - Platinum   THL Season 1 - Close But No Cigar   5,000 Posts   Call of Duty 4 Birthday   Staff - Clubs Director
Total Awards: 20 (more» ...)

I want to say K-State, but it'll likely be Oregon. You can see the speed factor already in-play.
Old 01-04-2013, 02:11 AM   #3018 (permalink)

Awards Showcase I Beat the Staff Too!!!!   Word of Mouth - Silver   Member of the Month Winner   Bright Idea!   5,000 Posts   Gold  Road Map Submitter   Community Gaming Event Bronze   Gold Trophy Guide Submitter   Maximum Clubs Top 5   Bronze Submission

I guess we all should've just said Oregon has De'Anthony Thomas and K-Sate doesn't...wow

PSNProfiles | Exophase

Click here to check out My Trophy Guides

Admit it. You like to collect trophies, so why not go ahead and sign up. Click Me! To Register
TheDoc87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2013, 02:32 AM   #3019 (permalink)

Awards Showcase 10,000 Posts   Call of Duty 4 Birthday
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SourFlow View Post
So a loss is a loss, but Michigan State's win is diminished because it was only by 1 point?
Sarcastic smiley aside clearly you missed the innate sarcasm of the post...

7 PS4 Now Playing Watch Dogs; 101 PS3 Now Playing Metal Gear Revengence; 90 Xbox360 Now Playing Lost Planet 3.

dz06lt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2013, 04:21 AM   #3020 (permalink)

Awards Showcase THL Season 5 - Cross-site Competition Champions   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   Jack of All Trades   A+ Thread Award   Guide Supplement Bronze   Word of Mouth - Platinum   THL Season 2 - Top 20 Individuals   Community Gaming Event Gold   5,000 Posts   Maximum Clubs Top 5   Bronze Submission
Total Awards: 11 (more» ...)

Manziel is just toying around with the Sooners, isn't he?