Not sure about this one, if one can get to the end of a level, get 4 players in and jump through the swirling vortex thing. As in, one controller for all four... or if it can be obtained online instead, even though I saw no option from that as far as I recall.

I think it will most likely be obtainable through 4 controller offline since a few ppl have already earned this trophy according to psntrophyleaders.com

Yeah true... I just need another controller is all, unless I can do the whole "reassigning" ordeal for it near the end, otherwise, it is going to get annoying (like skydiving without taking damage...)

I can do the reviving thing for sure... but one more controller for the four payer one.. as I have two normal controllers and a move controller at least.

So you all confirm it has to be done offline only ?

I don't believe there is an online mode.

Yay, first Spongebob game with trophies lol

Are the ”unlock all...” Trophies grindy? And is that freefall with no damage one awful?

It takes about an hour each for the upgrade all trophies and the freefall is easy if you do it on the first whirlpool and just stick to the edge.

EDIT: Actually I think it takes about an hour and a half to grind he upgrades.

Edited by SilentBun

Is the four player trophy attainable with AI bots or does it have to be three other real players?

Can you do the reassign controller trick?

No you cannot do the reassign controller trick. I tried but it doesn't work. I chose squidward for the 3rd controller and reassigned the third controller to the fourth and it just deleted squidward because the controller wasn't there any longer.

It is only attainable if you have 3 other controllers for offline co-op(as there is no online co-op mode) There is no AI's they have to be real people.

Just wondering, does Move controllers count as a controller for this trophy? Also is this drop in drop out co-op where you don't have to play the level but just assign 4 players at the end of the level and end the level to get the trophy or do you have to play through the entire level? At least it's only any one level and not the entire game though but still sounds annoying.

Just wondering, does Move controllers count as a controller for this trophy? Also is this drop in drop out co-op where you don't have to play the level but just assign 4 players at the end of the level and end the level to get the trophy or do you have to play through the entire level? At least it's only any one level and not the entire game though but still sounds annoying.

Yes Move controllers work even though you cannot actually move with them. You can unlock this trophy by playing a freefall section because technically you don't need to move during these levels.

Yes Move controllers work even though you cannot actually move with them. You can unlock this trophy by playing a freefall section because technically you don't need to move during these levels.

Oh awesome! So I do have enough controllers. Will this work?: I assign all 4 controllers, including the 2 Move ones and I let my characters freefall ina freefall level but I keep one alive while the other three surely die since you cannot move with a Move controller in this case.The trophy should pop after that right?

Oh awesome! So I do have enough controllers. Will this work?: I assign all 4 controllers, including the 2 Move ones and I let my characters freefall ina freefall level but I keep one alive while the other three surely die since you cannot move with a Move controller in this case.The trophy should pop after that right?

Go to Level Select and go to Dutchmans Triangle(portal on the left) and go to the last area called Rainchild. Once in Press Start on all the controllers and you stand by them so once they die you can revive them(getting the Not Defeated Yet Trophy). It is a boss Fight but it is a very easy way to get the Not Defeated Yet/Field Medic/Team Sponge at the same time. To get the Field Medic Trophy you have to let your characters die and revive them(easy time to do this is at the beginning of the fight. Don't hurt the boss at all so he can kill them. Just stand by them and jump over lasers and you will get field medic very quickly) after that just kill him and make sure you keep your characters alive. The trophy will pop in after the little cutscene is over. If you don't want to get the Field Medic than ignore that suggestion. I know you responded to someone else but i just thought i would put in my 2 cents lol. I don't think a Freefall Section counts as an area but not sure on that. It may work though but not sure on it. I would just suggest doing it this way(my way) and you could get the 3 trophies that need a co-op partner to get in one sweep and the rest will be open to do by yourself with no need of a second player or third or fourth. Just my 2 cents :)

Go to Level Select and go to Dutchmans Triangle(portal on the left) and go to the last area called Rainchild. Once in Press Start on all the controllers and you stand by them so once they die you can revive them(getting the Not Defeated Yet Trophy). It is a boss Fight but it is a very easy way to get the Not Defeated Yet/Field Medic/Team Sponge at the same time. To get the Field Medic Trophy you have to let your characters die and revive them(easy time to do this is at the beginning of the fight. Don't hurt the boss at all so he can kill them. Just stand by them and jump over lasers and you will get field medic very quickly) after that just kill him and make sure you keep your characters alive. The trophy will pop in after the little cutscene is over. If you don't want to get the Field Medic than ignore that suggestion. I know you responded to someone else but i just thought i would put in my 2 cents lol. I don't think a Freefall Section counts as an area but not sure on that. It may work though but not sure on it. I would just suggest doing it this way(my way) and you could get the 3 trophies that need a co-op partner to get in one sweep and the rest will be open to do by yourself with no need of a second player or third or fourth. Just my 2 cents :)

That's also a good method, including for the field medic trophy. It has been confirmed that the freefall section does work. Someone played the first level, or so right before the freefall section. Before he jumped into the tornado to freefall he assigned all 4 controllers and just jumped in. After he completed the section with him alive the trophy popped. I think I would do it your way though because I want to get that trophy for freefalling without getting hit the first time through and if you assign other characters and they get hit, even without you getting hit the trophy will not unlock. Thanks! Now if only I can figure out how to grind those upgrades really fast without being too bored, lol.

Edited by slyjak

That's also a good method, including for the field medic trophy. It has been confirmed that the freefall section does work. Someone played the first level, or so right before the freefall section. Before he jumped into the tornado to freefall he assigned all 4 controllers and just jumped in. After he completed the section with him alive the trophy popped. I think I would do it your way though because I want to get that trophy for freefalling without getting hit the first time through and if you assign other characters and they get hit, even without you getting hit the trophy will not unlock. Thanks! Now if only I can figure out how to grind those upgrades really fast without being too bored, lol.

Oh ok, like i said i wasn't sure about that so if it works it works. Grinding always get boring and fast but the Bikini Bottom level gives you the most stuff. What helps me get through grinding is music. I usually turn off the volume of my tv and have my computer play music. Sometimes i take 1 hour breaks but no matter what it will get boring after a while.

Then I'm out for sure cause I only have 2 controllers and I'm not going to spend my hard earned money on another 2 just to get an easy plat :guns: it's just not worth it in my opinion :think:

Just got the game today and got all the trophies except the 4 boring grinding ones. I just wanted to point out that you cannot get the Team Sponge trophy (4 players) by playing the last level (final boss). You can get the revive trophies, just not the team sponge. I did try for the team sponge trophy in the first freefalling section as mentioned by the writer of the trophy guide and the trophy did unlock once that small section was over, and yes I did use 2 Move controllers and 2 regular PS3 ones.

Thanks for the advice, listening to music does help but I wish I had someone to play this game with locally to help minimize the time and maximize the fun since the game gets very repetitive and dull. :(

EDIT: Sorry for the misquote, I meant to quote Hawkeyejonjon.

Edited by slyjak

Just got the game today and got all the trophies except the 4 boring grinding ones. I just wanted to point out that you cannot get the Team Sponge trophy (4 players) by playing the last level (final boss). You can get the revive trophies, just not the team sponge. I did try for the team sponge trophy in the first freefalling section as mentioned by the writer of the trophy guide and the trophy did unlock once that small section was over, and yes I did use 2 Move controllers and 2 regular PS3 ones.

Thanks for the advice, listening to music does help but I wish I had someone to play this game with locally to help minimize the time and maximize the fun since the game gets very repetitive and dull. :(

EDIT: Sorry for the misquote, I meant to quote Hawkeyejonjon.

It unlocked for me i have a video to prove it but i just got to upload it to Youtube first. I will post the link when i upload it.

It does get repetitive and dull and very fast. I bet you got the plat by now

It unlocked for me i have a video to prove it but i just got to upload it to Youtube first. I will post the link when i upload it.

It does get repetitive and dull and very fast. I bet you got the plat by now

Yup, I got plat the day after getting the game, lol. I'm not sure why the co-op one did not unlock for me after beating the final boss. It took a really long time to defeat the final boss too, maybe because the game realizes there are 4 players. I was surprised to not see the trophy unlock after that for me but I believe you that it unlocked for you. The field medic ones did unlock on that last level though.

I'm thinking maybe nobody revived one of the characters before the countdown expired and that character disappeared but then reappeared again, which might have disqualified the trophy? Anyhow, I think the first skydiving mission might be the fastest and easiest to unlock it since you literally have to press nothing and it's over in less than a minute.

Yup, I got plat the day after getting the game, lol. I'm not sure why the co-op one did not unlock for me after beating the final boss. It took a really long time to defeat the final boss too, maybe because the game realizes there are 4 players. I was surprised to not see the trophy unlock after that for me but I believe you that it unlocked for you. The field medic ones did unlock on that last level though.

I'm thinking maybe nobody revived one of the characters before the countdown expired and that character disappeared but then reappeared again, which might have disqualified the trophy? Anyhow, I think the first skydiving mission might be the fastest and easiest to unlock it since you literally have to press nothing and it's over in less than a minute.

I went the longer route. Skydiving(more like waterdiving) is the fastest way but max out a character fully and use him as your character and defeating the boss would make it with ease. No matter what way you did it, you got the plat and congrats (not that it was hard, it was just annoying as hell lol)