XboxAchievements Got a news tip? tips@ps3t.org
Username
Password

Go Back   PlaystationTrophies.org > > > >

Old 09-12-2010, 02:50 PM   #1
Dirty Deagle Meat

Angry revenge #2 trophy, idk how, tried everything

I've tried all the different cars and videos idk what to do
its getting so aggrivating, the best i've done was with the hanzo with a mix of drifting and not drifting. missed the trophy by .01 seconds, but i can't even get that close again, i'd love to do it by smashing every wall like the guy in one of the videos but that sure the hell don't work for me unless i'm not good at slamming walls or something idk. i really dont even know what to ask for advice but just start laying it on me people please i'll try everything a shit ton of times cuz i have already following the videos but they really dont give any advice. there is one turn that gives me problems sometimes, its the one after the i-beam falls down and you pass the straight away toward the left turn right b4 going up the hill toward the silos. well that left turn going up the hill. I just can't slam into the wall and pop off like the guy does on youtube and sometimes i can catch it real tight on the left in the dirt and get the boost but only every great once in a while and i'm really not even sure how i do it. if i would have done that turn tight to the left the time i missed by .01 i would of platinumed by now but i screwed up a tad bit somewhere in that run.
ive been reading others posts about this trophy and from the info i got from there didnt help me.
i think if someone can explain how to make the drifts shorter but still on trajectory and how to come out of them faster and how to get the boost exactly then i'd probably be able to do it.
anyone just start throwing ideas and strategies my way please
im hoping bouncing different ideas around ill find the easiest way to do it.
thanks in advanced anyone

PSNID= DirtyDeagleMeat
I am a nice cool guy to play with.
I expect that back in return. Don't be a dick guys!
So anyway, I don't play without mics, however sometimes I'll make an exception depending on the situation.
Blank friend request get deleted , tell me what you want to play or whatever when sending them...thanks!
Dirty Deagle Meat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2010, 02:19 AM   #2
johnequickiii

Check out this faq... Helped me get it. There's a video explaining it, and it's great.

Split/Second Trophy Guide
johnequickiii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2010, 01:52 PM   #3
Dirty Deagle Meat

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnequickiii View Post
Check out this faq... Helped me get it. There's a video explaining it, and it's great.

Split/Second Trophy Guide
thanks but somehow i straight beasted on that track last night and cleared it with a 1.17.26 or .29 something like that. i was so relieved i was workin on that forever

PSNID= DirtyDeagleMeat
I am a nice cool guy to play with.
I expect that back in return. Don't be a dick guys!
So anyway, I don't play without mics, however sometimes I'll make an exception depending on the situation.
Blank friend request get deleted , tell me what you want to play or whatever when sending them...thanks!
Dirty Deagle Meat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2010, 07:40 AM   #4
ninjapig

Well done on getting the trophy!. I got mine last night after weeks of trying. The strange thing is i watched the video too and found it more of a hinderance than helpful unlike Beat the Team 1 video. I spent so much time watching the time on the bottom and not concentrating on the track. In the end i just went for it, then ping, then lots of yelling, punshing the air,shouting out the window, kissing the dog ( wishing i hadnt done that bit god knows what he had been eating) etc.
ninjapig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2010, 05:41 PM   #5
zachattacksox

Awards Showcase Community Gaming Event Bronze
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)

Somehow, I got this trophy on my very first try.

Spoiler! (click here to reveal)
zachattacksox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2010, 04:03 AM   #6
jcstahl

Send a message via MSN to jcstahl

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts   Bronze Submission   Community Gaming Event Bronze   I Beat the Staff!!!!
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)

For anyone else that might be having this issue...I went through damn near every car trying to get this trophy unlocked, and found that the Hanzo worked like a champ.

Use the Hanzo, drift around corners, repeat until you've got it, I shaved time off each "practice run" and finally caught it in just a few tries.

jcstahl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2010, 05:21 AM   #7
kevdawg

Send a message via AIM to kevdawg Send a message via Skype™ to kevdawg

I very much agree with jcstahl.

I feel like the Hanzo was made for that track. It was impossible with the GT12 or anything else.
kevdawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2010, 01:31 PM   #8
hermdog006

Awards Showcase Bronzer Than Nothing
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)

Thanks for sharing the tip.
hermdog006 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2010, 12:41 AM   #9
sith

Platinum Trophy

Tried it with cobretti and got 1:17:68 and platinum. Kept r2 held down all the way and just jabbed the left stick quickly to stop any drifting, like 4 jabs a corner, hit walls etc then just released the gas on and off around the last area where you can use the shortcut in main game. Hope this helps as I now have no hair left.
Old 02-19-2011, 11:28 AM   #10
morganman50

use the hanzo and drift every corner. it worked for me

MY PLATINUMS: Modern Warfare 2, World at War, Black Ops, Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit, Assassins creed: Brotherhood, battlefield: Bad Company 2, Split/Second, Tekken 6, Assassin's Creed 2, Uncharted 2: Among thieves, Terminator Salvation, Burnout Paradise and Wheelman

Currently working on: 2010 fifa world cup, red dead redemption and borderlands
morganman50 is offline   Reply With Quote