Soldner-X 2 Final Prototype Definitive Edition

Airskrikes is VERY HARD, Any Tips?

KAP

Im going for first on every event but Airstrike is pretty much the only events that is giving me a headache..

Whats the simplist way of doing it?

I tried:

1. Slowing down when the ROCKETS land, didnt work.

2. Speeding thru it but after the 6th 7th wave its impossible.

Anyone Lol

:think:

PS - FUCKIN' great game btw, this and RDR which i also got.

Use your vehicle that has the highest strength rating. The higher a vehicles strength rating, the less likely it is to be affected by Power Play explosions

Power play explosions isnt what im worried about, its the damn rockets thats getting me to the brink of throwing my pad. You have a point though i'll try those hummer-like cars and see if it helps any, thanx mate

I checked youtube for any videos but there pretty much all trailers.

To slow down is the biggest mistake you can do - as slower you are as tighter will the rockets land up to a wall you can't pass.

I used a car with great ground control that won't get to drift by simply driving. It needs a bit of practice and a little bit of luck that the rockets hit the track that you can drive through them slalom style. Main problem are the rockets which hit inside the curves of the tracks - and that's why I suggest to use a non drifting car that you can dodge the rockets in the curves.

But most of all do you need practice and try to get as many perfect waves as possible.

Your both right, Im doing the airstrike events with the Ryback Bandit and its made it SO MUCH EASIER

First go wih that hefty car and i came 2nd place so defo with a bit of pratice it'll pay off wihout a doubt.

Thanx again guys

:applause:

style of car is important . You do not want a car with high strength In fact the slower n heavier your car the worse you'll do. The car I use has 2 for strength. Its all about tactics.

Never break, if you need to slow down just let go of gas, this will help prevent drifts

never drift as it may cause u to slide into a missle and ruin your perfect dodge

the absolute key for high scores is building your combo up and getting perfect dodges.

snake or weave through missle attacks again never drift. If you need a vehicle with strength, you are not plying it properly, you should not be gettn hit at all since they key to this mode is your combo meter n perfect dodges.

<-- what to do to get the small trophy-box in the profile bar updated?( I also cant seem to update that either, I have almost another thousand trophies and cant update that)

Edited by Psychodrama

Recommended car: Corbretti GT RS

Reason, it's fast and it's got superb control, probably the best control for it's top speed out of all the cars in the game, with the exception of the Hanzo FX350. You need to be moving fast, and I mean top speed of the car. The faster you go, the bigger the rocket spread, making them easier to dodge and with the afore mentioned car, it's even easier.

When you come to the air revenge, you'll want something that goes fast and sideways, like the Vortex, because you want to be able to build up your power-play meter as fast as possible to the orange, through drifting and dodging the entire rocket wave for a bonus.

Blue bar = 1 damage dealt

Orange bar (3 blues) = 4 damage dealt.

Simple maths really.

For Airstrike a fast and good control car is the way to go. As others have mentioned when you go slow the missiles are closer together and they also appear to have a bigger shock wave area.

There also are areas on each track where the copter won't fire any missiles, you want to use these sections to your advantage to set up the next wave in wider road areas if possible. By slowing down or speeding up in certain areas to can manipulate where the next wave starts, for example slowing down a bit before a turn can delay the wave so you don't have to deal with the explosions in the middle of a turn which can be tricky sometimes.

To slow down is the biggest mistake you can do - as slower you are as tighter will the rockets land up to a wall you can't pass.

Completely agree. I tried this a few times and was slaughtered..

style of car is important . You do not want a car with high strength In fact the slower n heavier your car the worse you'll do. The car I use has 2 for strength. Its all about tactics.

As much as I can agree with your other points, this bit is not true. I've got my best scores with the Ryback Thunder (Strength - 9, Speed - 6, Drift - 2, Acceleration - 2). It handles very well and has the right amount of speed and strength to make it through tough waves. I scored my first perfect run with this car. :)

As much as I can agree with your other points, this bit is not true. I've got my best scores with the Ryback Thunder (Strength - 9, Speed - 6, Drift - 2, Acceleration - 2). It handles very well and has the right amount of speed and strength to make it through tough waves. I scored my first perfect run with this car. :)

Ok bottomline, the consensus is this:

Dont matter what car you use just so long you go the fastest that car can possibly go. Simple!

Ok bottomline, the consensus is this:

Dont matter what car you use just so long you go the fastest that car can possibly go.

The faster you go, the more space you get to dodge missiles, the more space you have to dodge them the more chance of you getting more combo

the easiest way to do these is by going into your bumper cam. the difference is unbelievable it is SO much easier its funny. u can go way closer to the rockets and it is easier to maneuver throught the rockets aswell. there is almost no reason why you shouldnt to atleast 8 perfect wave at the start.

i'm kind of stuck myself on season 3 air strike and the detonator which are proving to be big bitches atm.

so far my best is 2nd in detonator cuz it seems physically impossible I make the same time every time 2 seconds less, I must be missing something.

Air strike is very hard I even tried it with the first truck you get still just as hard, I didn't know about the slowing down thing there has been points where its just lined up and impossible to pass without riggin to blow.

• 6 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...

The lack of drifting from the Ryback Bandit is a must when it comes to these events. Then it is simply a trade off between strength and acceleration. For example if you are too slow going through a corner, the target zones in front of you with move back closer together, and this can prove fatal. As scary as it may seem, the best tactic seems to be to maintain a good speed and if necessary come of the gas to navigate between target zones- just DO NOT brake!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 2 months later...