Soldner-X 2 Final Prototype Definitive Edition

Trophy Boosting Thread (Read First Post!)

Hitchcocker

http://www.ps3trophies.org/images/news/boosting1.png

Trophy Boosting Thread

What your post should at least include (but not limited to):

1. Your PSN ID
  2. Online trophies you're wanting to boost
  3. Your time zone

To make everyone's life easier during boosting, please ensure you're familiar with the methods used to boost this game before you start.

If the boosting method requires a group to be organized and set up, please keep all discussions and planning in the boosting thread. Please do not create another thread.

Boosting Method:

If you feel that there's a much better and more preferred boosting method for certain online trophies not found in this thread or in the Trophy Guide, please post it in the

Feedback Forums. Please do not post here, as it will be missed.

Edited by BreadSkin

• Replies 748
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Getting it Wednesday or Thursday from Gamefly. Now if we get 3 more players we can have a full race:p

I should be getting it when it's released in the UK on Friday so if anyone wants to race/obliterate me cos you've unlocked all the awesome cars from the single player by then... add me :D

Edited by Xoverdrive

USS_Blessorship - Getting game tomorrow or Wednesday from GameFly. I would like to do the online trophies before offline, unless unlocking cars in offline enhances or makes online easier/quicker.

Not sure that you will get far without playing through at least some of the offline.

I finished offline season 1, which rewarded me with a level 3 car. I managed to get up to form 89 online, but there were 3-4 other players in the lobby with level 5, 6, or 7 cars. You can't keep up with them without a similar ranked vehicle.

Getting form 1 on this is gonna be hard. Real hard. Don't think boosting is going to help - like Motorstorm, if you lose, you go down. So you can't even get a group together and take turns - in order for one to go up, another goes down.

Anyway, good luck. I'm gonna try to plow through a good chunk of the offline tomorrow, and hopefully get a high enough ranked car to move up quickly while many are still running lower ranked vehicles. I know it's cheap, but I find this type of online ranking system frustrating :mad:

Okay my PSN is Leyto09

i Have all the online Trophies i got to about round 4 or 5 in offline used one of those cars and rnaking up isn't that hard just make sure you are in the top half if the room has 8 people if you score 4th or better you go up a rank 5th you go nowhere.

1st place in 8 player match you go up in rank about 8 then 2nd is 5 then 3 is like 2 or 3 and 4 is 1.

and for me to get to rank 1 i did race and it took me 3 to 4 hours when i started at rank 77.

But if you need me to be there so you can get the Giant Killer trophy add me blank friend request are denied

Edited by Leyto

Doesn't appear reaching 1 will be that hard if you have some experience with arcade racing game, I reached 75 within a few races last night and saw 2 #1 ranked racers already. One of them actually got it during a race with me. I was on his tail the entire race in 2nd place and was able to get by him him not far from the finish. He trigger an explosion which didn't hit me but the shockwave made my car sway and slow a little and his better rated car beat me to the finish line by inches!!!! So close to getting that beat a lvl 10 player.

Loving this game!! I also have the 'beat the dev' trophy, if anybody needs help getting that just send me a message.

Unless you absolutely have to (aka can't seem to win legit) I would no recommend boosting for this game.

Last night I went from 75 to 1 in about 2 1/2 hours doing real races. Either the 6th or 7th episode final race gives you a 7 rated car that is pretty fast but more importantly give you good grip and has solid resistance. It kinda looks like a black mustang and you can't change the color.

Now with this car find a room that has at least 3 or 4 lower rated cars (anywhere from 1 to 5 will do). This pretty much ensures you always finish in the top half of the pack and never lose point unless you are really bad at this game. With this car there are very few corners where you have to drift (which from my experience slows you down for the most part), so you can usually pull away with this car and not even have to deal with power plays. I even beat level 9 car users all night long with this car, I have a feeling a lot of the level 9 cars users can't handle it all that well.

Anyway... you win in a 8 man race that gives you 7 points, if you boost one on one you get 1 point. Completing 99x2 races like that would be an enormous grind.