Soldner-X 2 Final Prototype Definitive Edition

Zero to Hero trophy

DryCounty

Pain in the backside lol........

"Use a route changer to go from 8th to 1st place.

Using a route changer is a very effective way of moving up the field when you are having a bad race. Very often you'll take out most of the field, but on occassions when they're all close together you can take all of your rivals out in one blow. To get this trophy most effectively you'll need a track with a route changer about half-way around (Airport Terminal, Ferry Port and Dry Docks are the best tracks). Make sure you stick to 8th place and drift/draft your way quickly to a full power meter. Then, making sure you stay last, trigger the route changer and all of your rivals should be taken out with one blow. Even if they aren't all taken out, as long as you go from last to first you should be fine. I did this trophy on Ferry Port, but it can also be done effectively on the other two tracks I've mentioned above."

Managed it a few times on the airport terminal track, but for some reason it won't unlock!

I've watched videos on youtube that show the player getting an 'ultimate wreck' ie, all 7 cars. I aint managed to do this, but i've got from 8th to 1st within seconds of triggering a route change, but no such luck.

How did everyone else get this trophy? Do you NEED to do the ultimate wreck for it to unlock? Also, what track did you get it on?

Only need this trophy and one other for the platinum.

• 1 year later...