I don't know should I cry or rage

This game has some freezing issues, sometimes the game freezes but then continues after few seconds. Well, I was playing my hard walkthrough and only trophies I need are Veteran and Platinum. Well I played without brakes all the way to mission 7's halfway and then the game froze. Well I thought it was that usual freezing but then I noticed the HDD light stopped blinking... I knew something was wrong and I waited for a while and yes, the game froze completely! I didn't have a choice but to force-shut ps3 and now the save file of SP PT is corrupted ;\ I guess this became longer than I expected. I thought at level 4 that "hey, this ain't gonna take long at all!" I didn't knock on wood, so maybe that's why this happened. Argh! I don't wanna play paris mission anymore! I have played it like 10 times already :(

Ah nevermind, the save somehow wasn't corrupted.. It said it's corrupted in Ps3 saved data but in game it was fine... Well I don't complain, I got my 13th Platinum :) You can all thank me because I "Preserved hope" hehehehahaha... Hehe... :p

Edited by VillNess

Too bad with those freezing issues you had, I'm glad I didn't have any although in the last one of the trilogy 'chaos theory' my disc skipped and it froze alot like 5 or so times every mission.

Very annoying I thought every time it's gonna crash and corrupt my file, but it turned out the disc was just a little scratched I had borrowed it from a friend. I don't think there are any issues with the game as such.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

Ah nevermind, the save somehow wasn't corrupted.. It said it's corrupted in Ps3 saved data but in game it was fine... Well I don't complain, I got my 13th Platinum :) You can all thank me because I "Preserved hope" hehehehahaha... Hehe... :p

I've had the same problem except mine happened on level 7. But what I cant get my head round is that it just randomly worked for you? It say its corrupted in my ps3 save data and when I play the game itself.. there's no save data. Should I keep restarting the game until it appears again?