Live on the edge trophy

• 1 month later...

The easy way to do this trophy is to use the Paris Mission, number 2.

Don't worry about alarms as they will reset back to zero once you enter the room with the brains on the floor.

In the next room (freezer) make the turret shoot at the guy to raise alarm level 1 and finish him off.

Then on the catwalk in the next room shoot the 2 guys from a distance and just leave their bodies where they fall.

As you progress to the end the bodies should make the alarm level raise to 2 just before you need to speak to guy about the mobile phone and exit the level.

Side note. After shooting the 2 guys on the catwalk and leaving their bodies I walked into the next room and set off a wall mine. Not sure if it was this that raised the 2nd alarm or the bodies being left on the catwalk. So if no alarm goes off for you just try walking into the wall mine.

Hope this helps.

• 5 months later...

If you guys are having trouble getting the trophy with Dave_bosoxfan tip, you should try a slightly longer method like i did. Because for me, the 2nd alarm would never come :mad:

So heres what i did

1. After the brains cutscene, go to the freezer area and make the turret shoot the guy in the room. (Now you have ALARM 1) Then deactivate and shootout the lights in room. (Yes, you have to hide it). And collect the satchel from him which should contain 2 Sticky Shockers.

2. Go to the catwalk, use the shockers on them (much easier than killing), then hide their bodies somewhere dark.

3. Go back where you came from, go through the brain room, go through the PC room (where you shouldve taken out 2 guys), then go back the door you came from. Now, you will have a camera, just make sure it sees you and then you will have ALARM 2. If you have shot this camera before, go further down, you will see a motion sensor once u open the door. Run infront of it. You will trigger Alarm 2.

4. Complete the level.

If you do not hide the bodies and you get alarm 2. There are high chances that the bodies will be detected and an ALARM 3 will result in level failure.