Question about "Phantom Strike"

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...
anyone know if the cops on the fourth level i believe its when you gotta kill or save tal anyone know if those guys count as a alarm and if so does it reset after loading a game thanks

if anyone was wondering what i was wondering yes it resets i got all but 2 my first play through didnt get vet or sam i woulda got it but a dog killed me during the trailing sal mission if a dog is present and it knows your there make sure to kill it only reason i didnt get it

• 4 months later...

Im trying to get this trophy along with Veteran, and have a question... in level 2 Paris France, at the end there is a guy Francis locked in a room... if i release a steam to neutralize last three guys does it count as a kill or knocked out? And I always thought that being stealth means do not kill anyone? So, can i stay undetected and kill ppl ?

edit: oook, doesn't matter :) im half way through the game now, so i will find out at the end.

Edited by di4beu

• 6 months later...

To get the Phantom Strike trophy,can i just use Quicksave/Quickload? (after u sound a alarm,quickload to 0/3 alarms again) ,i heard some people it can be done like that,anyone knows it?

To get the Phantom Strike trophy,can i just use Quicksave/Quickload? (after u sound a alarm,quickload to 0/3 alarms again) ,i heard some people it can be done like that,anyone knows it?

You can save and reload saves as many times as you need although i wouldn''t use quicksave and quickload, as this can cause the game to be glitchy.

Just use normal saves and loads and you are fine.

If you die, thats another story... in that case pause the game, quit to the main menu and close game. Copy a backupped save from usb to your PS3, start the game and load a save.

if you do it like this you will get every trophy you need.

• 1 month later...

just to be clear here as I think reading through this has answered my original question:

alarms is when your indicator moves to 1/xyz and can be restored by loading a previous (hard) save, quicksave is unreliable and can screw up.

dead is dead saves wont restore you to 0 death, must import a clean backup save from a USB.

a guard spotting you isn't an alarm as long as you ko or kill him before he raises it.

if anyone can confirm this that should pretty much be an end to it as these seem to be the main sticking points my main concern was my third point which I wasn't totally certain of but I believe to be correct

• 1 year later...
Hi Tony,

hmm, I would restart just in case :)

Thank you, I have another couple of questions:

I died really early on the game - fell on the fire and rage quited the game because I was not able to find how to progress.

Today I went to play again and started from scratch, finished the mission, then I realized I hadn't deleted the other one (quick save) from the playthrough where I died ... I understand that dying save the death anyways, I loaded it up, then I saw it was the wrong one (it was on the beggining), so I proceded to loaded the one I'm currently playing on an kept playing. The no dying trophy could be screwed up?

A guard saw me and start shooting, I didn't hear anything about an alarm so I shot him on the face. I think that's fine right.

Figuring this whole about what counts or not for the trophies is confusing :rolleyes:

Thank you, I have another couple of questions:

I died really early on the game - fell on the fire and rage quited the game because I was not able to find how to progress.

Today I went to play again and started from scratch, finished the mission, then I realized I hadn't deleted the other one (quick save) from the playthrough where I died ... I understand that dying save the death anyways, I loaded it up, then I saw it was the wrong one (it was on the beggining), so I proceded to loaded the one I'm currently playing on an kept playing. The no dying trophy could be screwed up?

A guard saw me and start shooting, I didn't hear anything about an alarm so I shot him on the face. I think that's fine right.

Figuring this whole about what counts or not for the trophies is confusing :rolleyes:

That's a bit of a headfuck ^ haha...

With the alarms concern, you will be fine.

As for the dying save, I am pretty sure when you start a New Game, it automatically deletes any other save you have? However if I was you, I really would just start again and after completing each level, make a backup save via an external drive in case you do die.

Check the Trophy Guide for more info about Alarms and No Dying - http://www.playstationtrophies.org/forum/splinter-cell-pandora-tomorrow-hd/241417-splinter-cell-pandora-tomorrow-hd-trophy-guide-roadmap.html

Also, if you are struggling to complete a mission or you just do not know how to do a certain part, then see a full walkthrough of the game - http://www.playstationtrophies.org/forum/splinter-cell-pandora-tomorrow-hd/241855-splinter-cell-pandora-tomorrow-hd-trophy-rush.html

Edited by Dr.HelmutMarko