Sweetest 9 Trophies Popping Sounds in Succession

Have just completed my 1st play through on normal difficulty...right after I killed Norman Soth in the last LAX mission, immediately I heard and saw the following 9 trophies popping in succession..in the following order : :D

1) Go FUBAR

2) Neutral Outlook

3) Phantom Strike

4) Samaritan

5) Immune

6) Duty Calls

7) Five-SeveN

8) Mission Complete

9) Ghost Don't Die

What a great relief :dance:...as I was so worry that some of them will not pop due to glitches....

Edited by wrxykh

I started my first playthrough yesterday on Hard mode, so i'll probably see 2 or 3 in succession, but 9? That's impressive. You should have recorded it, lol

LOL yah should have done the recording...but too much tense and uncertainty at that moment!!! So did not thought about that! :cool:

• 1 month later...

i second this. got all 9 of those just now However its not Quite in succession. Fubar and Sloth neutralized go 1-2, then lambert and fisher have a convo, THEN the other 7 go bak to bak once u get the mission complete screen. but getting all 9 at once is a pretty amazing feeling, if not for the Actual accomplishment, then for not having anything glitch on you lol

after the first and second splinter cell now, id say the key is Definitely using the USB method for deaths And never using Quick ANYTHING other than the first forced quick save

Edited by DarkSeraphim666

• 1 year later...
Have just completed my 1st play through on normal difficulty...right after I killed Norman Soth in the last LAX mission, immediately I heard and saw the following 9 trophies popping in succession..in the following order : :D

1) Go FUBAR

2) Neutral Outlook

3) Phantom Strike

4) Samaritan

5) Immune

6) Duty Calls

7) Five-SeveN

8) Mission Complete

9) Ghost Don't Die

What a great relief :dance:...as I was so worry that some of them will not pop due to glitches....

"What a great relief"

That's an understatement!

• 7 months later...
  • 8 months later...

1) Go FUBAR

2) Neutral Outlook

3) Phantom Strike

4) Samaritan

5) Immune

6) Duty Calls

7) Five-SeveN

8) Mission Complete

9) Ghost Don't Die

I got those 9 trophies in a row the other day, the most i think i've got in quick succession. Just sweeping up the last few now.