XboxAchievements Got a news tip? tips@ps3t.org
Username
Password

Go Back   PlaystationTrophies.org > > > >

Old 10-06-2011, 05:23 PM   #1
mike87

Default Bad Glitch

So I've now encountered a bad glitch on my 2nd playthrough, great. This occurs when i get the technician to raise the submarine in one of the later levels, so after I get him to do that, this time nobody calls him questioning his actions therefore I am left with no option but to kill him, rather than the mission progressing, which results in mission failure, this has happened several times now, any solutions?
Old 10-06-2011, 08:52 PM   #2
SaberBlade

Awards Showcase Bronze Submission
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike87 View Post
So I've now encountered a bad glitch on my 2nd playthrough, great. This occurs when i get the technician to raise the submarine in one of the later levels, so after I get him to do that, this time nobody calls him questioning his actions therefore I am left with no option but to kill him, rather than the mission progressing, which results in mission failure, this has happened several times now, any solutions?
I've never heard of this glitch being posted. The best thing you could do is just restart the mission from the beginning. Hopefully having been through it once will allow you to quickly get to the sub.
Old 10-08-2011, 10:54 PM   #3
Dylan46703
Banned

yea man, that sounds bad, id restart the level
Dylan46703 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2011, 01:27 AM   #4
wrxykh

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike87 View Post
I've encountered the same issue yesterday. Reload mid-save game does not work, got the restart this mission from beginning (autosave) to make it work.

Fortunately the glitch was not very far from the start of this mission (just 5 min of playtime to reach it). So all is good!
wrxykh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2011, 09:48 AM   #5
KoSzNik

i had this glitch on my first playthrough... never played this game before and i was like 'what the hell, what is going on?' i tried everything, using computer, using computer twice, going with him to the 'level-end' door, turning the lights off and then using the computer, taking out two guys before the room before they start conversation, after they start conversation,... next i read walkthrough for this level and i was doing everything alright... than i looked up for glitches and here we are

yep the solution is to reload autosave and play through this part once more
Old 12-16-2011, 11:13 PM   #6
Dr.HelmutMarko

Send a message via Skype™ to Dr.HelmutMarko

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts   Silver Road Map Submitter   Silver Trophy Guide Submitter   Guide Supplement Bronze
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)

Yeah, this happened to me today, i was angry.

But when you knock that tech guy out, lambert says something about the alarm sealing the submarine off. And when i was dealing with the 2 guards, i set an alarm off. So maybe you have got to do that part without raising any alarm, in order to crack it in the first go

Hope this makes makes sense
Dr.HelmutMarko is offline   Reply With Quote