Bad Glitch

So I've now encountered a bad glitch on my 2nd playthrough, great. This occurs when i get the technician to raise the submarine in one of the later levels, so after I get him to do that, this time nobody calls him questioning his actions therefore I am left with no option but to kill him, rather than the mission progressing, which results in mission failure, this has happened several times now, any solutions?

So I've now encountered a bad glitch on my 2nd playthrough, great. This occurs when i get the technician to raise the submarine in one of the later levels, so after I get him to do that, this time nobody calls him questioning his actions therefore I am left with no option but to kill him, rather than the mission progressing, which results in mission failure, this has happened several times now, any solutions?

I've never heard of this glitch being posted. The best thing you could do is just restart the mission from the beginning. Hopefully having been through it once will allow you to quickly get to the sub.

• 2 weeks later...

I've encountered the same issue yesterday. Reload mid-save game does not work, got the restart this mission from beginning (autosave) to make it work.

Fortunately the glitch was not very far from the start of this mission (just 5 min of playtime to reach it). So all is good!

• 2 weeks later...

i had this glitch on my first playthrough... never played this game before and i was like 'what the hell, what is going on?' i tried everything, using computer, using computer twice, going with him to the 'level-end' door, turning the lights off and then using the computer, taking out two guys before the room before they start conversation, after they start conversation,... next i read walkthrough for this level and i was doing everything alright... than i looked up for glitches and here we are:D

yep the solution is to reload autosave and play through this part once more:D

• 1 month later...

Yeah, this happened to me today, i was angry.

But when you knock that tech guy out, lambert says something about the alarm sealing the submarine off. And when i was dealing with the 2 guards, i set an alarm off. So maybe you have got to do that part without raising any alarm, in order to crack it in the first go

Hope this makes makes sense :)