Rate the trophy difficulty...  

65 members have voted

1. 1. Rate the trophy difficulty...

• 1 - Very Easy
    • 10 - Very Hard

http://www.playstationtrophies.org/images/news/diff_plat_65.png

Collected Trophy Difficulty Rating: 6.41

Voting Guidelines

1. Do not vote unless you have played the game.
  2. Do not vote until you have dedicated a substantial amount of time towards the game.
  3. Do not vote based solely on the descriptions from the trophy list.
  4. A time consuming game does not necessarily mean a difficult game so vote accordingly.

Examples;
    • Warhawk is time consuming and difficult.
    • Resistance 2 is time consuming, but not difficult.

[*]Vote with honesty and integrity.

Edited by Xander45

I have to apologize as I mistakenly voted 4 because I had multiple tabs opened on two different games and accidentally voted on the wrong game. :(

tut tut haha im joking but anyway, does this game look nice? im a massive fan of splinter cell so the gameplay is fine and i know the story inside out, its just whenever i was told they brought out medal of honor frontline again i thought they were going to upgrade it to this-gen (how wrong i was!). have they made a decent effort to remake it?

...have they made a decent effort to remake it?

Of course it's just the same game as on PC (it's based on PC versions, not PS2 ones) but it has been added some sharper graphics so that it's less blurry, and more "crisp" (oh, I like that word). And obviously they have remade some of the textures to make the game look better. I don't know about anything else but I'm sure it will look just fine. And SC's normal version on PC already looked great (as it was released somewhere near the year 2000).

Of course it's just the same game as on PC (it's based on PC versions, not PS2 ones) but it has been added some sharper graphics so that it's less blurry, and more "crisp" (oh, I like that word). And obviously they have remade some of the textures to make the game look better. I don't know about anything else but I'm sure it will look just fine. And SC's normal version on PC already looked great (as it was released somewhere near the year 2000).

It looks crap i mean this one has better grapics [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xgv22hboDAg]Splinter Cell Pandora Tomorrow Speed Run - Mission 2 - YouTube[/ame] And thats the old one. They just put HD on it and add 3D in it.

Difficulty for this one, 7.

I got Hard, no health kits and no alarms on my first play, but had to keep reloading saves (from USB) a lot as I couldn't remember the maps at all and it's because of that I gave it a 7. Probably would have been easier if I had sound on, but having cleared these games on last gen consoles, I found myself being distracted way too much by Hulu and DVDs.

Thankfully I also got the trophy for pistol/alt SC-20k which made normal and no deaths piss easy (but still backed up from USB to make sure getting caught/mission failures didn't screw me). The bronze are also a lot easier too but I still think my own distractions may unfairly push up difficulty.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I voted a 7. Would never of got there without using the USB back up save.

Not as much grinding in this one compared to the 1st Splinter Cell which was nice. Not a very good HD Remake though compared to some that are about.

I will leave it a while before I move onto Chaos Therory and try and complete the set. :applause:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I Feel the same way as You! Really Helped me getting the Plat with the USB Saves!

I just used ps+ cloud worked just as good :) overall nothing near as frustrating as the first game and I gave that an 8 this gets a 5/10.

Almost just smooth sailing had a few minor issues dying in the elevator shaft on the last airport mission pretty annoying.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

4/10

Only took me two play-throughs and very minimal grinding. I beat it on Hard first, and after completing the last mission by killing Soth, had 9 trophies pop at once: One Kill, Go FUBAR, Neutral Outlook, Duty Calls, Veteran, Phantom Strike, Immune, Five-SeveN, Ghosts Don't Die. After that it was smooth sailing through Normal difficulty and then clean-up by grinding a few missions to get Inhouse Medic, Surprise!, Boot-Call, and Live On The Edge. I didn't even have to back up to a USB to get Samaritan. None of the trophies glitched except for Ghosts Don't Die: I shouldn't have gotten it but I did anyway. It only took me about two solid days of playing the game to reach platinum and very minimal frustration; one of the easier platinum I've achieved.

On to Chaos Theory!

Edited by jackofdiamonds14