Avoid this piece of fucking shit!

gudger666

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Everyone's entitled to their opinions I guess.

Enjoyed this game on 2 other platforms previously and am just mopping up the last trophies on this one.

Sometimes the game is frustrating but it's not inconsistent and by no means more frustrating than other games. If you know they will hear you far away then work around it.

Definitely one of the most enjoyable sneak-em-ups I've played.

I will never avoid Splinter Cell. The Splinter Cell game series obviously isn't the best, as no game is perfect and to everyone's liking, but it damn sure isn't the worst either. Hey, but that's just my opinion. There are games much worse out there.

This is one of the worst games i have ever played! The enemies can hear you from miles away, they never think its there own people its always u wtf!! They can see you and hear you thru walls, fukin stupid piece of shit game this is and the save file has corrupted!!!!! Fuk this bollocks!

Completely disagree. The point of the game is to give a challenge. Not all games are designed to be easy breezy where you can just shoot your way through everything. Yes, there are a lot of breaks from realism but it's the sheer thrill and adrenaline rush of attempting to stay stealthy that makes the game really fun for me. You are of course entitled to your opinion though.