This game is awesome !

retropelaaja

I bought the game with the summer sale it was only 30 euros for the whole trilogy and double agent so fukn sweet. The first games AI is a little stupid because you need to hide the bodies exactly out of the way and stuff but cool moves like the wall jumping thing... I haven't played the other parts so much but i love them too. Now jumping to another game :D I have played all the metal gear solid games expect MGS4 that i will get soon i can't find it anywhere over here and this is little like MGS but the story isn't as cool but it competes with MGS games a little. some of these trophies are hard but not as hard as MGS trophies (that i will never plat for now) but i will sure plat the first splinter cell and try the other ones. What do you think of this game does it compete with MGS games good ?

Agree this franchise is one of the best stealth games so far, my favorite still remains Chaos Theory, I remeber played it 1st as a Ngage game on my N70 back in 2004, awesome it was. Shame the 1st game one of this HD collection is really rubbish, overpowered enemies, stupid hitboxes, bad control output, I ragequitted this at the last mission, where u went down the elevator, enemies just come out and can hit you even you are behind the shelvelf.

• 7 months later...

I remember when I first got this on PS2. It was the first game I finished then without taking any break, immediately started a new game, & kept goin. Played at least 5 times before finally quitting. I've since gotten it on Xbox, & the HD disc as well. Guess I met my calling here. I'm definitely an avid third person, stealth freak though I have favorite FPSs as well.

LL