What just happened? D: (Questions)

YenRou

So I finished my Normal mode run recently and I'm left with Hard mode and all the grinding trophies.

I clicked on NG and the game asked whether I was sure since I will lose all my progress. I was thinking yeah wth let's do this and ALL my save files were deleted :(

1. Do I have to restart all the grinding again?

2. How does the game calculate how many headshots I've done? How many captures, light shots etc.? Is it all saved on one playthrough? Do I have to capture 100 enemies in one playthrough?

3. I read in the trophy guide and roadmap that I can just keep doing the CIA chapter for most of my grinds. How does this work? Like this?

1. Turn on game

2. Load CIA chapter

3. Capture as much as possible

4. Finish level

5. Go to main menu

6. Repeat from 2.

Is this the correct way? I'm kind of confused because of the quick save system which makes everything so messy :s

Help would be appreciated thanks!

I was just doing the CIA mission again on hard and I made sure I shot more than 25 light sources :think:

Is it supposed to pop right after shooting the 25th light source or after the mission?

EDIT: I already got the trophy yesterday. No wonder it didn't pop :rolleyes:

AWKWARD! :D

EDIT: Nvm got the plat just now. :)

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=szCkWgKR-4E]Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell HD - Platinum - YouTube[/ame]

Edited by YenRou

• 9 months later...

Yeah, I did that on a few trophies. Was still workin on'em, then wondered what was up, finally checked, & found they were already tripped...hehheh. Guess there's times when your really concentrating, so much so you don't even here the ding, or see the on screen display pop up.

LL